Paris level 42

Paris level 42

[Post New]by DaisyMaeGranny on Apr 2, 15 11:01 AM
I am completely baffled by this particular level. Can someone share the secret of their success?

Birdb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Paris level 42

[Post New]by Birdb on Apr 2, 15 11:53 PM
I am totally baffled too. Nothing will drop into the top right hand corner. Getting fed up with it

osop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by osop on Apr 3, 15 3:23 AM
I am having the same problem! Hope someone can help!

[Post New]by Nmshero on Apr 3, 15 7:13 AM
Me, too. I've been stuck for days. Can anyone share how to beat this level?

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 5, 15 7:49 AM
I'm stuck too. Only time I came close was getting a 'Gummy Drop'. All bar one souvenir dropped (even ones stuck on column'), but ran out of moves trying to get third one to drop,
Ive been working on this level for days, and am on verge of jacking this game in.
Challenging is one thing, but downright boring/not doable is something else.

[Post New]by stayseerose on Apr 6, 15 5:55 PM
same super stuck, this stinks, i dont want to quit, but no one is responding on how to do this. Maybe i need to get tons of coins to pass it.

[Post New]by AngShipley on Apr 7, 15 8:58 AM
I'm the same nobody seems to have a solution that I can find. Don't really want to quit the game I love it so much but it's so flipping frustrating!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 7, 15 9:59 AM
G'day,

After seeing these posts I went back to re-play the level and found that in some cases the levels with dual portals aren't behaving as expected.

Our team is working hard to resolve this as we speak and we will update the forum just as soon as we know more.

If you find that this is preventing you from being able to continue the game, please do reach out to Customer Support , we'll be happy to look into ways that we can help in the meantime.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by DaisyMaeGranny on Apr 7, 15 12:52 PM
I was finally able to get through this after magically getting two Gummy Drops one after another! I have no idea how it happened but I was about to delete the game off my phone and find something entertaining. Geesh. Life should not be this hard sometimes. Keep trying, I am glad I did.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Apr 8, 15 9:11 AM
I'm glad to hear there's a tech issue with this level....I "accidently" completed the 1st level of 42; I had to get all the souvenirs to go off to the right side, but this wasn't easy. They all had to come down in the far right column, and I had to get them to move over to the right over that shelf........ugh! Like I said, I did it once, but today it came up for the Daily Event, and I'm going to have to pass on it. Hope those portals get fixed soon!

[Post New]by agucci1 on Apr 8, 15 4:24 PM
I'm having issues as well..nothing coming thru the portals on the right...can't even do a gummy drop to knock the off the board..hope it gets fixed soon! So addicted to this game!!!

Edited on 04/08/2015 at 4:25:29 PM PST

[Post New]by gummyhooked on Apr 9, 15 7:38 AM
Help!! Stuck on 42 as well. Cannot get past this level.

[Post New]by cider28 on Apr 9, 15 11:29 PM
Hate to say this but I'm so glad it's not just me! Such a good game doesn't deserve us all switching off but I wonder how theses glitches last so long or are not pre tested out.
Hurry up Tech Support, there are always new games coming up

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 10, 15 7:43 AM
I am also stuck on this level. I could probably succeed but would need at least 10 - 20 more moves. Hope it gets fixed soon.

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Apr 10, 15 7:47 AM
This level has all but killed enjoyment of the game for me. I've earned all resources in Paris I could, wasted masses of coins, only to find the souvenirs don't drop anywhere no matter what I do. Is any action being taken? If not, I might as well delete and forget about it.

symun
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by symun on Apr 11, 15 7:17 AM
Any news on this as i am getting fed up of being stuck...

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 12, 15 4:14 AM
I suppose we'll have to wait until Monday at least, since this is the weekend.

symun
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by symun on Apr 13, 15 7:43 AM
bump

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Apr 13, 15 8:12 AM
Hi everyone!

I apologize for the frustration!

The team is aware of the issues with multiple portals not functioning properly on specific levels, including level 42 in Paris. They're working on a fix to get these portals working again, but as bfgMurrumbidgee mentioned, if you find you're unable to move past this level or other levels with multiple portals, please contact our Support Team team. They can certainly help with moving you forward in the meantime!

If you send in an email, please include the Facebook, Google+, or Big Fish email address that is linked in the game so they can pull up your account.

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by susansboots on Apr 14, 15 1:38 AM
Please fix this level as there is definitely a technical issue going on here! Don't want to stop playing however this stops any further play. Thank you in advance!

Go to: