[Post New]by HarperPern on Jun 16, 09 9:40 PM
Anyone out there playing that game?

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Mystic Emporium

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jun 16, 09 11:11 PM
No, but I like your nick! Another Dragonriders fan...

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Jun 17, 09 6:13 AM
I just had to chime in and admit, I too am a Dragonrider's fan,

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 17, 09 10:21 AM
Hi Fishies!

I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I've moved this thread over to the full game forum for Mystic Emporium for you. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by oreocooks on Aug 5, 09 8:04 PM
I'm playing the game and one up for all the Dragonriders out there.
I'm also stuck on the 16th day and would appreciate some help.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Aug 15, 10 2:42 PM
Wow, after 15 minutes playing this game, I had had enough. Too little variety, too much repetition (yes, I realize it's early) and the thing that struck me was if she is so magical, why does she keep all her stuff all the way across the room so she's got to run back and forth for them all day long? Especially when she is able to cast magic and move the scrolls across the room. I can't see myself running around like a maniac later in higher levels on something that is just beyond common sense. I'll run around to serve customers but not unnecessarily just for the sake of having stuff way off the beaten path. I'll pass on this one.

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Jun 5, 11 2:47 AM
phatkhat wrote:No, but I like your nick! Another Dragonriders fan...

Me too. I'm especially glad that Todd is keeping the series alive. Also a big fan of the Tower & Hive series, and all things McCaffrey. Not so fond of TM games, but had thought of trying this one as a DD to fill my punchcard. Changed my mind because of the disappointing reviews. Oh well, they can't all be Golds!

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 2:47:52 AM PST

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Jun 5, 11 6:58 PM
Poor Lilly. It's rather odd that she can carry only two items at a time. One would think that as her spell skills got better, she'd be able to carry more. I made it up to Day 16 but can't get past that due to the "carry limit" and all. Fun game and at $2.99 it fits right into my fixed income budget. I just wish it wasn't so gosh danged laggy.

Go to: