bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Huru Beach Party

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 16, 09 11:00 PM
Huru Humi mania hits the beaches of America, as these cute dolls have decided to throw a Huru Beach Party! Help Lindsey earn enough money to enter her volleyball team in a school tournament by catering to her friends as they visit the coast. Serve lemonade, rent out lifesavers, and dish out ice cream in this fact-paced Time Management game. Master the minigames to earn upgrades for your beach and unlock challenging new locations.

CACuriousSoul
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Huru Beach Party

[Post New]by CACuriousSoul on Jun 18, 09 7:42 PM
I have finished all the levels, that I can find, but it says I have completed 44/45 in the Trophy area.

TrevC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by TrevC on Jun 20, 09 3:48 AM
I have the same problem. I have completed the game, all beaches at 100% but the trophy room says I have completed 44/45 levels. Is this a bug or is there a secret level somewhere ?

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jun 24, 09 4:57 AM
please help me, i cannot get expert on island of fun, south beaches 2 or 3 and it is driving me crazy!!

tonker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tonker on Jul 1, 09 1:43 AM
I am having the same problem has any one got any help???

boricua23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by boricua23 on Jul 2, 09 7:14 PM
Same problem here. It's very annoying. I have completed all levels, all beaches in expert level and the trophy room states 44/45 levels.
I wonder about a secret level but there's no secret passage anywhere that I can find. Please, help.

Huru Beach Party

[Post New]by voguedress on Apr 18, 14 7:59 PM
Weed control is essential for Vintage Prom Gown UK any garden. Invasive weeds can take over a garden quickly and effortlessly if they are not eliminated quickly and completely. While hand weeding is efficient and requires no additional tools, it can be hard on the back, particularly when dealing with large amounts of land. Fortunately, there are plenty of tools to help get rid of garden weeds, and many are quite inexpensive. http://www.voguedress.co.uk/

Go to: