bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Jewelleria - New Version Available

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 19, 08 3:10 PM
We have released a new version of Jewelleria on the our website. This new version includes the ability to select a difficulty option when adding a new profile in the game. Customers who have purchased Jewelleria can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost. Please note that it is likely that you will lose any saved progress, profiles and settings in the game by upgrading to the new version.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, clicking on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Re:Jewelleria - New Version Available

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Aug 26, 08 8:31 AM
cool, good to know ... did the uninstall and reinstall maybe i'll finally finish this again, lol!

i really liked the game, got thru it once then challenged myself to get thru with expert achieved on all levels, but i got stuck near the end, level 54 maybe not sure now cause it's been sitting untouched for awhile now, got tired of retrying

but with the option to select difficulty, i just may manage to make that goal now! thnx

WebWench
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by WebWench on Sep 22, 08 9:22 PM
I'm glad I checked this forum, I too was hopelessly stuck on level 54, so I'm now going to try the new version! Thanks!

[Post New]by Sebastian1961 on Jan 15, 09 1:14 PM
I uninstalled and then reinstalled the newest version. I'm stuck on 11. Can't seem to get past it. Guess I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Jenniels on Mar 8, 09 7:56 AM
If anyone has reached master goal on week 47 please share. I have played this week three times to the "T" and I got the same dollar amount everytime...$9,395. This is the "sale" week. Thanks.

kambi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by kambi on Mar 22, 09 9:51 AM
I installed the new version yesterday and still can't get past week 54 any suggestions?

[Post New]by nichole1 on Sep 16, 12 4:44 PM
i can not see the new game you said ?

[Post New]by katelange on Dec 14, 12 1:27 PM
How do I know I got the latest version?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Dec 14, 12 2:05 PM
Hi katelange,

To ensure that you have the latest version of the game, you can uninstall and reinstall the game itself. You can find more information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: