ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Map Frozen

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Apr 3, 15 6:30 AM
I have reached a part of the game where I went to use the map and now i can not get rid of it. If you click on a place to go I can see the scenery changes but the map is still there. Anyone know what I can do? The menu and hint button works too.

Re:Map Frozen

[Post New]by tracilynne40 on Apr 6, 15 4:36 AM
I'm having the same problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled, still frozen on map

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Christian_ on Apr 6, 15 10:33 AM
I'm having a problem with Sarah's house the hint button shows you to go there, then if you hit hint button again, its telling you to back out of Sarah's house, I've done it 3 times, and it still keeps showing to go into Sarah's once you are in, and you hit the hint button again, to see what it wants you to do, it tells you to back out of the house. This is getting ridiculous, I'm so tired of purchasing games, and then finding there are glitches in them. If anyone can help please let me know......Thanks in advance.

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoFin on Apr 6, 15 8:33 PM
I am having the frozen map problem with no answer to correct, but, Christian, if you use the Guide, I'm sure you can work around your problem, good luck, and don't us the map in the later part of the game.

I'm two pages or less from finishing the bonus game and getting ALL the achievements for the first time ever, so frustrating. I have no passion to replay after getting this close. Otherwise, it was a good game.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Apr 28, 15 4:43 PM
I had the same problem, I finally just quit playing it. I really like this game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 29, 15 6:44 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues with the map freezing in this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to check out the following help page for tips:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to look into this issue for you.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that technical issues be placed in the technical thread. I'm going to include the link below. Thanks for your understanding.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition here.

Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: