annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

How do I learn to pick herbs?

[Post New]by annatar on Apr 3, 15 9:15 PM
I've finished the game, but have still only learned 4 of 5 skills, and I think the last skill is meant to be collecting flowers with a sickle and a bag. I've always done every quest I've found, but never met anyone who taught me this skill, and although I bought a sickle already early in the game, I've never gotten the option to cut flowers with it.

How and where do I learn how to harvest the flowers?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:How do I learn to pick herbs?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 3, 15 9:29 PM
At some point in the game, the miller's wife (the injured one you took home to the mill very early on in the game) reappears just below the mill. She can teach you the herbalism skill. This happened quite early in the game for me, but I'm not sure what triggered it. I think it may have been after I helped the peasant's son collect his hay, but I'm not entirely sure.

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Apr 3, 15 9:41 PM
Yes, I helped her, and she's standing outside the mill, but doesn't have anything to say to me. I Guess it's too late in the game now - I must have missed something about her early on. Thanks for the help though. I plan to start a new game, and I'll pay extra attention to her this time around.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 5, 15 8:10 AM
I am not sure if finding a sickle in a lost crate helps trigger the Miller's wife herb gathering assistance but I remember I had no gold to buy one so was tickled pink to get one free!

[Post New]by Ghi_hae on Apr 8, 15 3:06 PM
Have the miller process a bag of grain for you. That's when his wife showed up for me.

Go to: