nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Same as Beach Party Craze?

[Post New]by nixyseven on Jun 17, 09 10:28 AM
I played the first couple of levels of this, and it seems nearly identical to a BF game I already own called "Beach Party Craze". I don't want to buy this if it's going to be the same all the way through, but if there's new gameplay that wasn't in the original, then maybe I will buy it.

Are these made by the same people, or was it a total ripoff of the original?

JavKang
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Same as Beach Party Craze?

[Post New]by JavKang on Jun 17, 09 7:03 PM
Wow! Complete replica of Beach Party Craze! Not a buy for me! I'm not sure I could deal with the square characters either! Same problems moving the umbrella in this game though worse! I only made it to the fourth level before I was done. Looking forward to the next TM game!

Edited on 06/17/2009 at 7:05:02 PM PST

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Jun 18, 09 2:50 PM
This game really is quite the knock off of Beach Party Craze. I love BPC and have even repeated the entire game a few months after beating it, not something I typically do with a game.

I won't be buying Huru Beach Party though. The appearance of these characters is unsettling to me. They also are totally NOT dressed for the beach. Were these characters plopped onto the beach from some other game?! I rarely wear sweatshirts and sweater vests to the beach. LOL

Dimpllz
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Dimpllz on Jun 23, 09 8:51 AM
Yes this seems to be like BPC in about every way. I deleted this one 7 minutes into the trial!

[Post New]by xylogirl2001 on Jun 27, 09 2:50 PM
I thought I was the only one who thought this but I remember having problems with BPC so I am going to stick with this one for now...if I can understand how to move through levels!

[Post New]by lmac0dl on Jul 11, 09 7:31 PM
Yep -- I thought this was a another version of the original Beach Party -- still like the concept but it definately needs some work in the graphics and functionality as well (ie people look like weeble woobles and the umbrella cannot be moved) but I will say that I got further in this one than the original -- the original had a lot of techinical issues I think.

Looking forward to another TM game --- where is Ranch Rush 2????

Jcmz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jcmz on Jul 12, 09 7:03 AM
lmac0dl wrote:Yep -- I thought this was a another version of the original Beach Party -- still like the concept but it definately needs some work in the graphics and functionality as well (ie people look like weeble woobles and the umbrella cannot be moved) but I will say that I got further in this one than the original -- the original had a lot of techinical issues I think.

Looking forward to another TM game --- where is Ranch Rush 2????

Actually, you can move the umbrellas.

Go to: