brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

No more Paypal?

[Post New]by brewden1 on Apr 3, 15 11:26 PM
I was going to buy a batch of gold, but when I got to the checkout process Paypal was not an option. Is this an oversight? Do you plan to make Paypal as an available form of payment again? This is how I previously purchased the gold.

Re:No more Paypal?

[Post New]by delliel on Apr 5, 15 1:58 PM
There was something hinky going on with the gold purchasing on Friday. I clicked to purchase gold, it took forever for anything to happen, so I closed the screen. I later received an email from Big fish that was a purchase receipt for 450 gold coins on my paypal account, however I still have not received any gold in my game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 6, 15 8:23 AM
Hi brewden1 and delliel,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with PayPal not wanting to either allow a purchase or a purchase not being credited to an account. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

PayPal is definitely a form of payment that can be used on the Big Fish Games site. I apologize that it wasn't working on a previous day. If you are still seeing issues brewden1, please contact our Customer Support Team. They have the tools to look into this for you.

delliel, our Customer Support Team has the tools to look into your account for you. Please contact them in regards to the missing coins.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Apr 6, 15 12:11 PM
Thanks to both of you!

Go to: