bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 4, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 4, 15 1:03 AM
Really excited to see this one, can't wait to try!!!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Apr 4, 15 1:29 AM
Yeah, shelterhill! A new "Cadenza" game and a BOGOF sale at the same time! What more could anyone ask for?

Happy gaming and happy weekend to all the nice fishies out there!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Apr 4, 15 1:48 AM
Played the demo for ½ hour when an incident scared me silly. Shut down the game to catch my breath and buy the game. Back to see what happens! Also love how smooth the game plays. Just can't beat these developers.

Happy gaming all!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Apr 4, 15 2:09 AM
Hmmm. I don't know what to think. Didn't quite thrill me and I LOVE Mad Head. Demo took up 50 minutes and I spent most of the time WATCHING. Three HOS. No memorable puzzles/mini-games. Not sold on this one.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Apr 4, 15 2:27 AM
Loads of spam is getting through. ?What else is ?

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Apr 4, 15 2:50 AM
i have the feeling i played this game before not a beta but the real game must be years ago, i had it from the beginning and when i got the lock pick moving the upper one i knew for sure

Cisca

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Apr 4, 15 3:51 AM
Here we go again with all this junk getting through!

Tacy8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Tacy8 on Apr 4, 15 4:06 AM
what is going on with all this voodoo from india spam. Where are the hints and tech issues. tacy

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Apr 4, 15 4:44 AM
Tacy8 wrote:what is going on with all this voodoo from india spam. Where are the hints and tech issues. tacy

I think there's a breach on the Forum. There are now about 3 pages all with some absurd messages and numbers on love voodoo!! Weird

charlene_lane
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by charlene_lane on Apr 4, 15 9:04 AM
We get a lot of those weird phone calls from India saying there is something wrong with our computer and insisting that we give our password over to them to correct it. I have a very large whistle which I blow extremely hard right back at them. I have contacted the Police who said that if they get shut down in one place, then they start up in another. I have caller ID and when I recognise their number I get my handy dandy whistle out. They are everywhere and so very annoying.

Hoppity
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Hoppity on Apr 4, 15 10:57 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:i have the feeling i played this game before not a beta but the real game must be years ago, i had it from the beginning and when i got the lock pick moving the upper one i knew for sure

Cisca

Totally. So far seems like an identical game to the other "Cadenza" game that I own. Will play the rest of trial but so far seems exactly the same.

[Post New]by cpolcari on Apr 5, 15 2:29 PM
When I come back to the hospital after china town with the tonic, the male nurse won't let me go down to Anthony's room. I can't go anywhere or do anything else.

LisaP49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LisaP49 on Apr 6, 15 2:47 AM
I get back to the hospital with the antidote and the male nurse won't let me through? Has anyone else figured out how to go to room?I even tried a second time with different profile but same problem. Someone PLEASE Help!!!!

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Apr 6, 15 3:59 AM
charlene_lane wrote:We get a lot of those weird phone calls from India saying there is something wrong with our computer and insisting that we give our password over to them to correct it. I have a very large whistle which I blow extremely hard right back at them. I have contacted the Police who said that if they get shut down in one place, then they start up in another. I have caller ID and when I recognise their number I get my handy dandy whistle out. They are everywhere and so very annoying.

[Post New]by damaxel on Apr 6, 15 7:29 AM
I i have the same problem i have the potion but a nurse obstruts me the passage to the room

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Apr 6, 15 1:37 PM
The complaints about the Spam are just as bad as the actual Spam!

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Apr 7, 15 2:11 AM
LOVE Cadenza ....but has anyone else noticed that the 'original song' is our Aussie warhorse 'Waltzing Matilda'? The developers have a warped sense of humour.

LisaP49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LisaP49 on Apr 7, 15 2:53 AM
In order to go back to Anthony's room you have to start over with a new profile and after you go to his room the first time for the sample don't use the map to go back to the morgue. You have to back out to admitting and then walk forward to the morgue. That is the only glitch I found in the main game and haven't finished the bonus game yet.

Go to: