Where's the rest?????

[Post New]by Jackie143637 on Jun 17, 09 2:22 PM
I am so disappointed that we only get 1/3rd of the game in this download. Where's the rest??? When will it be available??? When I downloaded the Syberias I got the WHOLE game. This seems like a cheep shot and a rip off since all of the games are now 6.99. Just one more black hole in our economy. I expected better from Big Fish Games.

Re:Where's the rest?????

[Post New]by sbrazzel on Jun 18, 09 3:03 PM
I agree and i thought i had found a true scam free site!

goldpig
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by goldpig on Jun 18, 09 8:36 PM
The game is 14 episode series. Agon the London Scene is the first episode. There is much concern if we are going to have to pay $7 for each episode or not. I too was disapointed in the length (took me 30 mins). You can talk to customer support about it (the green envelope). Many people have complained to BF about it.

girly246
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by girly246 on Jun 19, 09 12:17 AM
I tried the sample for an hour but you can ourchase the rest of this game which I did and was told there were lots more files to download to get the rest. What rest!! There wasn't a whole lot more it ends when he gets oln the train to Lapland. What a waste of time and money.

goldpig
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by goldpig on Jun 19, 09 6:19 PM
lilprincessred13 wrote:People People.... What you got to play was a sample. It said that on the download page......

Play a sample version FREE for one hour (179.67mb)

I downloaded it all and it ends at the train like everyone has stated. CS also confirmed that it is only one episode.

goldpig
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by goldpig on Jun 19, 09 9:47 PM
lilprincessred13 wrote:Whoops Sorry. The walkthrough was really really long. So they cut it up to sell it ... Musta been a man's idea LOL

LMAO

girly246
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by girly246 on Jun 20, 09 5:18 AM
I complained to custmer services and they gave me a free coupon, Here is the reply

Christine here with Customer Support at Big Fish Games. I am sorry to hear that the version of AGON - The London Scene that we carry on our site has left you very disappointed. Because we have been made aware that there are other parts to this game that we did not receive, I can totally make sure that you get a game that does not cause such dissatisfaction, and I want to thank you for your understanding with this issue.

We spoke to Partner Relations and the developer Private Moon Studios will have sequels that will be longer which will be released sometime soon, though we do not know when this will happen yet, or if we will even be getting them. We weren’t able to spot the brevity of the first game in the series until it was too close to release, and I want to apologize again for this. Because of this issue, I have gone ahead and issued you a replacement credit for this game

[Post New]by cherubsfire on Jul 9, 09 3:39 PM
At the original time I played this at the main menu it says continue the journey. But after the Lapland train episode that's it? I did this in 45 min. Is that all we get for a 6.99 credit?

[Post New]by Carolyn1489 on Aug 2, 09 8:10 AM
I agree with the general opinion. It is very misleading that we expected the whole game and not just a small portion. It is disappointing that BFG can't do their research before they release a game.

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 8:12:25 AM PST

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Oct 14, 09 1:30 PM
You want to know what's REALLY disappointing?

I did some digging, found Private Moon Studio's web site, found that episodes 1-3 are available as one game in a box from Amazon. For $17.99, which is $3 less than you would pay here for them if they were even all available.

Then I read the reviews on Amazon only to find that this game has been around for a while, and that by April of 2006, (over three years years ago!) there were already problems with the rest of the set not being on time and the developers not answering their e-mail, even for serious problems, let alone for info on upcoming segments.

You think Big Fish didn't do their homework before they posted this one on their site?

I think Big Fish should be ASHAMED of themselves for this one.

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Nov 6, 09 4:36 PM
I have been hopefully looking for some large file games for ages as I'm very bored with most of the hidden object games. I saw I did not have Agon in my purchases so decided to get it with my freebee voucher. I had a strong sense of De Je Vou. Started to play, then realised I'd played the game before. Yep! I've had the game disc a long time. Imagine my total disgust when BFs version finished after what I considered was just the intro. I was quite happy to replay it and it was a freebee BUT, BF, I feel very cheated regardless. It was a good game and if it was possible and allowed I would upload the full game to BF for all of you to download for free. Sorry folks. Any ideas? LOL

[Post New]by blcbub on Dec 27, 09 5:15 PM

THIS WAS A RIP OFF! I USED MY FUNDS, NOT A GAME CREDIT AND PLAYED FOR ONE HOUR AND i WAS DONE!!! wHERE'S THE REST?

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Jan 14, 10 3:17 PM
thought i did something wrong when the game ended on the train! Boy am i glad for these forums. if anything changes...like they give us 2 & 3 for free,ha, please post it. thanks all.

[Post New]by Biggirly on Feb 16, 10 5:59 AM
Yes i agree with everyone WHAT A SCAM, Spent ten mins looking for the rest of the game.

_Amber_
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by _Amber_ on Apr 30, 10 2:14 PM
Really wish I had read this before I bought the game. It had so much promise! Good graphics, movement, interface, dialog, excellent level of detail, fun/interesting premise... and then it stops after the introduction. Huge disappointment.

[Post New]by CaymanTurtle on May 21, 10 10:34 AM
ditto Amber! I'll be sure to read the forums before purchasing anything else. I thought it would have great potential from the trial version but sooooooo disappointed. Was totally expecting the entire game.

[Post New]by mermaidkitty on Jun 2, 10 9:56 PM
Elirana wrote:I have been hopefully looking for some large file games for ages as I'm very bored with most of the hidden object games. I saw I did not have Agon in my purchases so decided to get it with my freebee voucher. I had a strong sense of De Je Vou. Started to play, then realised I'd played the game before. Yep! I've had the game disc a long time. Imagine my total disgust when BFs version finished after what I considered was just the intro. I was quite happy to replay it and it was a freebee BUT, BF, I feel very cheated regardless. It was a good game and if it was possible and allowed I would upload the full game to BF for all of you to download for free. Sorry folks. Any ideas? LOL

Thanks for the warning. I used to just buy the games and mostly that worked. Now a lot of the games are too easy or boring. Thanks for steering me away from this one.

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Jun 7, 10 9:01 AM
The actual, full game was originally named "AGON - The Mysterous Codec". It appears that they have split it into pieces, given the pieces slightly different names, and are trying to sell one game as a number of small games. I had the whole game, and it is a good game, but it would not be good in pieces, in my opinion.

Martila
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Martila on Jun 8, 10 3:42 AM
warmbear wrote:The actual, full game was originally named "AGON - The Mysterous Codec". It appears that they have split it into pieces, given the pieces slightly different names, and are trying to sell one game as a number of small games. I had the whole game, and it is a good game, but it would not be good in pieces, in my opinion.

In fact, these were originally three different games, released online individually, many years before. This is why you can still come across walkthroughs and reviews under the titles of the episodes which are (and have been):
The London Scene
Adventures in Lapland
Pirates of Madagascar.
They were combined much later for the retail version, so in fact The Mysterious Codex is a trilogy.
Episodes 2+3 have just been released on Big Fish as a bundle again, under the title AGON - From Lapland to Madagascar.

helleborus
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by helleborus on Jun 8, 10 10:42 AM
Yes, I quite agree. What there was of it was such a good game, and I couldn't believe it when it ended so abruptly. Certainly not worth the price I paid, I feel cheated.

Go to: