Why can't i change profiles and start over with a new name???

[Post New]by bhoule on Jun 17, 09 3:55 PM
Can't start this game over....finished with one profile and now want my granddaughter to be able to play but won't let me add a profile.

Re:Why can't i change profiles and start over with a new name???

[Post New]by MADAMESPOCK on Sep 21, 09 2:31 PM
I have the same problem. I finished both brides and would like to replay and I can't.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Sep 21, 09 2:39 PM
Hi and Welcome to you both!

You can create a new profile. I've done it many times. When you start a new game, it will say something like "welcome Felix" If this is not you, click here". Click there and it should take you to the page where you create a new profile.

[Post New]by MADAMESPOCK on Oct 14, 09 2:20 PM
My game keeps opening up on the last screen where you view the magazine and bridal albums. It doesn't take me back to the first screen.

Edited on 10/14/2009 at 2:26:06 PM PST

[Post New]by mellen1213 on Oct 20, 09 12:36 PM
MADAMESPOCK wrote:My game keeps opening up on the last screen where you view the magazine and bridal albums. It doesn't take me back to the first screen.

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND I AM GETTING NO ANSWERS. WHAT TO DO???

[Post New]by nefferbeth on Nov 7, 09 1:31 PM
The new profile button is in the lower right corner of the last page. Also, click menu any time and choose the profiles button. Then click on the circle next to an empty profile or one you do not want anymore and type in anew name. Then hit enter or click add. Have fun.

[Post New]by MADAMESPOCK on Nov 16, 09 2:23 PM
nefferbeth wrote:The new profile button is in the lower right corner of the last page. Also, click menu any time and choose the profiles button. Then click on the circle next to an empty profile or one you do not want anymore and type in anew name. Then hit enter or click add. Have fun.

I've tried that. It lets me select an empty slot, but, I can't write in a new name or add it.

Edited on 11/16/2009 at 2:25:21 PM PST

[Post New]by seis01 on Jan 18, 11 7:04 AM
I triedthe same thing to go to profile and it willnot allow me to enter a new profile i have not yet seen a response and I notice other people are having the same problem is there anyone that can give us a solution as the game is made to replay

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 18, 11 2:13 PM
Hello everyone,

If you click 'Main Menu' when the game opens, you'll see a button that says 'Profiles'. Click that and on the next screen that opens, you'll notice a button next to the spaces where you can enter a new name.

Click the button below your existing profile and enter a name. (You won’t see a cursor but you should find that whatever you type is entered into the box). Then click the 'Add' button and then 'OK' and this should restart the game for you. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Queenunique on Oct 18, 13 3:14 AM
Big Fish is going to loose a great customer, if this game is not fixed.

Re:Every bigfish game is on my desk top EXCEPT this one WHY? How to do?

[Post New]by Queenunique on Oct 18, 13 3:41 AM
Next PROBLEM, How can I get Dream on my desktop?

Go to: