Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 4, 15 4:12 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/04/2015 at 8:06:18 AM PST

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bonggamer on Apr 4, 15 4:41 AM
HELP! I can't go back to Anthony with the antidote and the hint button continues to tell me that there is no action available. Mac Yosemite. What am i doing wrong? Anyone else having the same problem?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mkstobbs on Apr 4, 15 6:05 AM
this is the very problem i am having i can't get back to anthony with the antidote

Tacy8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Tacy8 on Apr 4, 15 7:10 AM
got the antidote. can't get back to anthony. won't let me go any where else. what do i do. the game is effectively over at this point. and what is with all the weird spam on this forum thank tacy. windows 7 home premium

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 4, 15 8:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Gungnir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Gungnir on Apr 4, 15 8:54 AM
Same thing here, the doc stands before the door and won't move an inch

Lorijene2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Lorijene2 on Apr 4, 15 9:14 AM
I too can not get back to Anthony. I'm not finding any help either. Must be a tech issue for sure. Would help if somebody would respond.

[Post New]by amerrynana10 on Apr 4, 15 9:28 AM
can't get the antidote to Anthony.

kindnsruls
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kindnsruls on Apr 4, 15 9:53 AM
Same issue can't get back to Anthony w/the antidote.
Playing on Mac OS X 10.9.5

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Apr 4, 15 10:30 AM
I'm loving this game, BUT there seems to be delays moving from one scene to the next. Is this a bug in the program? Can this be fixed?

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Apr 4, 15 12:29 PM
Same problem, I cant get the antidote to Anthony.
Windows 8.1, drivers updated last night.

britta76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by britta76 on Apr 4, 15 1:06 PM
Same problem as everyone else. Have antidote but can't get to Anthony.
Guy in door won't let me back! Operating system windows 8.1. Don't want to start over!

plushmoon
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by plushmoon on Apr 4, 15 1:14 PM
OK, so this is the solution, guys - I hope it will help:

I am afraid you will need to start again with a different profile. Then, when you FIRST visit Anthony in the hospital room to get a sample of the black lipstick, DO NOT use the map to travel back to Margaret at the morgue. If you walk back, the guy appears at the entrance to the corridor and does not allow you back in, which is the correct moment for him to do so.

If this happens, after you are done with the Chinese quarter and are back at the hospital, there is no one blocking the way to Anthony's room!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 4, 15 1:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know that you all seem to be experiencing the same issue with getting the antidote to Anthony. We're definitely forwarding the issue to the appropriate parties.

plushmoon - Thank you for posting the workaround that you found.

If the workaround doesn't resolve the issue, we encourage you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help us to gather the necessary information and get a fix to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 04/04/2015 at 1:29:12 PM PST

melmer1423
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by melmer1423 on Apr 4, 15 1:52 PM
Every time I get a new game like this, I check the Strategy Guide to see what I have to look forward to for collectibles and such. According to the SG, Treasure items are marked in pink, tickets in yellow and morphing objects in green. Well, I looked at the pictures and saw the yellow and green ones, but no pink. Am I missing something? I mean, my new glasses won't be ready until next week, so I know I'm having that kind of problem, but not this bad.

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Apr 4, 15 2:32 PM
I can't even get the game to download. I bought it but can't play it. I get Error 801. I did everything in BFG help section. It let me download another CE but it still won't work with this game.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Apr 4, 15 2:41 PM
I'm having the same problem as Santee..black screen stays way too long between scenes. Had to quit after a few minutes, couldn't take it any longer. Too many games are starting to do this.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Apr 4, 15 7:49 PM
Same issue as many others:
Can't get back to Anthony with antidote / doc won't let me pass.
Game effectively over due to this blockage.
Seriously disappointing as it was a great game up to here, but I don't fancy starting all over.
~ playing on Win7U, nvidia, i7, BFG285gpu, 12g

annebil
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by annebil on Apr 5, 15 3:30 AM
plushmoon wrote:OK, so this is the solution, guys - I hope it will help:

I am afraid you will need to start again with a different profile. Then, when you FIRST visit Anthony in the hospital room to get a sample of the black lipstick, DO NOT use the map to travel back to Margaret at the morgue. If you walk back, the guy appears at the entrance to the corridor and does not allow you back in, which is the correct moment for him to do so.

If this happens, after you are done with the Chinese quarter and are back at the hospital, there is no one blocking the way to Anthony's room!

annebil
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by annebil on Apr 5, 15 3:34 AM
plushmoon wrote:OK, so this is the solution, guys - I hope it will help:

It worked.

Go to: