save

[Post New]by harleydavidson5 on Jun 17, 09 8:41 PM
up to date on the graphics card! how do I save the games?

Re:save

[Post New]by elemare on Jun 17, 09 10:35 PM
Right click to get your inventory screen. At the top is MENU. Click it and click SAVE. Another screen open that says NEW SAVE. Click a blank (black) screen and hear a "clink" - you've saved!

[Post New]by harleydavidson5 on Jun 18, 09 7:11 PM
Thanks, Have it

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jul 20, 09 4:26 PM
elemare wrote:Right click to get your inventory screen. At the top is MENU. Click it and click SAVE. Another screen open that says NEW SAVE. Click a blank (black) screen and hear a "clink" - you've saved!

That doesn't work. I hear the clink, but go back to play and have to start all over. So I fast forward as much as possible, but as I get farther into the game that gets tiring. Thought it was suppose to show a time and picture when you clicked in the blank boxes? I have contacted Tech Support. Hope they can help don't want to have to redownload it. It took forever to download the first time.

Plectrude
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Plectrude on Aug 19, 09 9:32 AM
cjpandie wrote:
elemare wrote:Right click to get your inventory screen. At the top is MENU. Click it and click SAVE. Another screen open that says NEW SAVE. Click a blank (black) screen and hear a "clink" - you've saved!

That doesn't work. I hear the clink, but go back to play and have to start all over. So I fast forward as much as possible, but as I get farther into the game that gets tiring. Thought it was suppose to show a time and picture when you clicked in the blank boxes? I have contacted Tech Support. Hope they can help don't want to have to redownload it. It took forever to download the first time.

Well, next time when you've got into the game, you have to click on "Load game" not "New game".

[Post New]by emerald6 on Aug 21, 09 1:08 AM
im having the same problim I clicked on load game but there,s nothing to load and I have to start al over again.

possumb
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by possumb on Aug 24, 09 5:35 PM
Hi - I had the same problem and was sick of starting again - will try your advice - of it doesnt work I'll be back [ala Arnold!]

[Post New]by presly on Sep 29, 09 2:51 AM
You have to double click on the black screen with notice SAVE NEW GAME below.

Edited on 09/29/2009 at 2:53:16 AM PST

Go to: