Full-screen Function Not Working

[Post New]by RedOceanStudios on Apr 4, 15 4:11 PM
I love playing Insaniquarium! Deluxe, and I love to play most of my games in full-screen, so when I went to change to full-screen mode in the settings, I would select it, click 'OK', and with the game still running (I could hear the music) the window disappeared as if it was about to switch into full-screen, and then it would pop back up again as if something happened. I don't know if this is because I played the 1.1 version of this game on other computers and this is 1.0 or not, but right now I'm stuck with a small sized square window that I can't enlarge, and it bugs me because with the other Pop Cap games I use on Big Fish, they work in full-screen just fine (and it was the default option when I downloaded them). Could someone help?

Additional Info
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Processor: Intel Core i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Pen and Touch: Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points

Edited on 04/04/2015 at 4:20:01 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Full-screen Function Not Working

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 15 9:57 AM
Hi RedOceanStudios,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting the full screen option to work on this particular game. Doesn't make things fun.

It sounds like since the sound is still working, troubleshooting is required from our Technical Support Team. Please contact them with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to look into this for you!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Re:Full-screen Function Not Working

[Post New]by smegana on Jul 15, 15 12:39 PM
This game straight up stopped working after I tried to full-screen it. I never even got to play! I want my money back!

Go to: