When I was doing the souvenirs part of the game I discovered.....

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Apr 4, 15 10:19 PM
Hi folks. Just thought I would mention that when I was doing the souvenirs collecting and the game was taking me from scene to scene to get them I noticed some objects that were morphing!!! I took note of a few of the scenes and yes...the objects were definitely morphing. I was really surprised at the time, however when I was going through and finding all the parable items I had missed during the game and the bonus game and there were at least four or five I had missed I realized that the morphing items were the missing parable items. Crazy...but it is true. Just thought it was rather interesting the game reacted this way because when I was collecting the souvenirs I clicked on the morphing items but nothing happened. Once I was trying to find the parable items the morphs reacted and were the missing parable items. Strange but like I said it is true. I love that this game allows you to go back in and get the stuff you missed without having to replay the whole game to get all of the achievements.

Go to: