Help with Honey Flowers

[Post New]by mikey2002kent on Apr 5, 15 7:44 AM
I'm at my wits end with this game at the moment lol

I don't seem to be able to gather honey flowers? Nobody has taught me how to use the scythe and I'm quite far into the game now but can't do anything else as i need healing potions to get rid of the Spider and Alligator.

I can't seem to find anyone who sells Healing Potions or the honey flowers

Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Thank you in advance for any assistance

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Help with Honey Flowers

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 5, 15 8:03 AM
Let me see, have you bought the the Millers wife a new sickle yet or found one in a crate to give to her? You will also need to find or buy sacks to fill with gathered honey flowers which are the spots of yellow blooms.
The ale vendor in the city square supplements her income by selling various potions.
And I don't think any one sells honey flowers so use the ones you gather wisely.

[Post New]by mikey2002kent on Apr 5, 15 8:10 AM
I rescued the wife early in the game and then she vanished. I own 3 sickles and 3 empty sacks but when i hover over flowers nothing happens.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 5, 15 10:39 AM
That is a shame I can't swear to it but you may have missed a window of opportunity and now will have to replay unless someone else has the answer.
I don't know why the Miller's wife didn't reappear after she healed up and asked for a new sickle?
She reappeared for me after I finished helping the Peasant Thomas.

[Post New]by mikey2002kent on Apr 7, 15 4:31 AM
Well i brought healing from a stall in the market so managed to carry on, cleared the sewers, and built the ship before she decided to appear in the meadow and teach me how to pick herbs lol

never mind, she must be totally random on appearing again.

Time to sail to the island

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on May 24, 15 1:55 AM
I am having trouble with the honey flowers anyone hot any ideas of getting them

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 24, 15 7:06 AM
As mentioned above, the miller's wife will teach you the skill of Herbalism, after which you will be able to harvest the honey flowers with a sickle and empty sacks (both of which you can buy from the merchant at the farm and a merchant in the Square).

I think the quest to learn herbalism is triggered by finding and returning Rose's daughter at the farm.

Go to: