cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

selling things/making money

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Apr 5, 15 4:47 PM
I just finished! Wonderful Game, btw! Try not to sell most things. Seems like the minute I sold them, I needed them. Make money selling bread/gunpowder/soup. Most things you can sell to the jeweler (keep 2 of the jewel stashes and all of the purple pearls and the sapphires): the treasure chests, the pearls in the shells, and all the rainbow shells after you make the sister's necklace, can be sold. I don't remember having any use for the snakes' fangs or the spiders' venom. I hung onto all of them just in case, but I think they could be safely sold, too.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:selling things/making money

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Apr 5, 15 6:06 PM
You can sell the brown mushrooms, too. Use bread/fish/yellow berries/meat to get the sleep you need.

[Post New]by skyweyr on Apr 11, 15 9:08 PM
The best way I found to make money is to buy logs, make them into charcoal and sell them to the blacksmith.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 13, 15 11:25 AM
The 'best' way is all a matter of choice. It depends on whether you mind a bit of running about.

The highest gain is from making a batch of gunpowder and selling it to the smugglers - 49.00. But you can't make gunpowder until your ship is completed.

The next highest is making a batch of poison and selling it to the monks in the church - 30.00. (provided you use your own bitter herbs and mushrooms). You can do this as soon as you find the West Forest and Norbert.

Using your own crabs and eggs, you can have crab soup made for free (minus the cost of the bowl) and sell it to the gourmet in the town square for 22.00 profit; however, this doesn't happen until after you can sail to the other islands.

You make $5.00 selling charcoal to the blacksmith.

Go to: