bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Easter Riddles forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 6, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Easter Riddles forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Easter Riddles players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kszanz
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Welcome to Easter Riddles forum

[Post New]by kszanz on Apr 7, 15 5:15 PM
I really do hate giving negative reviews, but I always hope that my comments will help in future similar games. This is the third game of this type that I have tried. As with the other two, there are penalties. If you click too many times incorrectly, you have to start over. I commented on hating this in previous games, but it appears the creators of these types of games don't care if we hate penalties or not. I play these types of puzzles in many of the games I purchase and enjoy them. However, I do not enjoy them the way you have created them here.

Who cares how many times we click incorrectly? Isn't that our business? There's no telling how many people you've caused to not buy your games because you refuse to listen. If there are those that like the penalties, then make an easy and a hard. To me, that's like saying I can't have skips or hints. Yeah, that makes sense.

Please stop putting penalties in these games. Once we purchase the games, they are ours; and we should be able to play them any way we want!

Go to: