YOUDA MARINA

[Post New]by jtaf4067 on Jun 18, 09 2:11 PM
Has anyone experienced a problem playing the full version of this game? I was able to play the trial version without any problems, however once I purchased the full version and everytime I tried to open the game I kept getting an error message from Microsoft. I have tried adjusting my firewall settings, and also uninstalled and re-installed the game. Still no joy. I have even emailed Technical Support and still await an answer. Is there anyone who is able to solve this problem? Because seriously Im not impressed.

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 2:25:23 PM PST

Re:YOUDA MARINA

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Jun 24, 09 11:34 PM
Sadly it seems the game has some serious bugs that need to be worked out A lot of people are having trouble.

[Post New]by MistressAngela on Mar 22, 10 1:51 PM
Would someone please tell me where to put the deep sea tour tried land and see and it wont go HELP PLS

[Post New]by l_ydia_judith on Apr 22, 10 12:05 AM
MistressAngela wrote:Would someone please tell me where to put the deep sea tour tried land and see and it wont go HELP PLS

I think the submarines are coming from the deep sea events, which means they'll never be able to dock the way the boats do because the people in them already came from your marina. You'll also start to see other event boats, too, and they won't dock either.

qeeeee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by qeeeee on May 20, 10 6:04 AM
l_ydia_judith wrote:
MistressAngela wrote:Would someone please tell me where to put the deep sea tour tried land and see and it wont go HELP PLS

I think the submarines are coming from the deep sea events, which means they'll never be able to dock the way the boats do because the people in them already came from your marina. You'll also start to see other event boats, too, and they won't dock either.

I agree to what l_ydia_judith say.

Go to: