Is it possible to get 3 stars on the first level?

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Apr 6, 15 3:44 AM
I have played it over and over, but I still get 2 stars every time. I've even used my pearls to buy extra cards to create larger combos. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Also, the game only has 70 levels, and when compared to other games with 120-180 levels, the game seems like it won't take long to complete. Are there extra challenges to make it worth replaying? I didn't notice different levels of difficulty in the options menu.

Re:Is it possible to get 3 stars on the first level?

[Post New]by Ziggy_Zigster on May 5, 15 11:29 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. But given that no one has responded so far with an answer, my guess is no - its not possible. I bought the game with a free coupon and I'm glad I didn't 'buy it' cause it was a waste of a coupon. This game really doesn't have anything worth setting it apart from other more exciting ones IMO. If you want a better solitaire game - try the new 'Avalon Legends 2' that just came out. That has more to it. I wish I had waited and used my coupon on that one.

The only thing I can suggest (which is something I am going to try) is doing the opposite of the whole 'combo' thing. Try and play out the hand as long as possible. Maybe that will work. Using combos hasn't.

Edited on 05/05/2015 at 11:31:01 PM PST

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on May 13, 15 10:35 AM
Thank you for replying. I haven't finished the game. It's cute, but I lost interest in it for now.

I appreciate the suggestions. I've downloaded Avalon Legends 2. I might go ahead and buy it after I finish the demo.

Dzoom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dzoom on Jun 25, 15 9:32 PM
I have tried over and over to get three stars on the first level and can't do it. Why would they make the first level so hard? Very weird game

shepherdmoon
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by shepherdmoon on Nov 22, 15 4:48 PM
I got 3 stars on the first level on the first try. A few levels in I am having trouble getting 3 stars. It looks like it is tied to combos--you need long combos to get higher points and earn the stars, which is partially to do with luck. Power-ups could help with keeping these combos going.

ETA: never mind, you were all right. I went back and realized I only got 2 stars on the first level. I just tried several times and couldn't get past 2 stars. I even used bonus cards to finish the entire set in only one turn (without ever turning over a single card in the deck). In that case, I only got one star... I've concluded that I have no idea how stars are awarded here. It doesn't make sense... it is not based on the number of cards in your combo or I should have totally rocked that one.

I like this game overall, but this nonsensical scoring is irritating.

Edited on 11/28/2015 at 6:31:30 PM PST

[Post New]by Willow555 on May 10, 16 10:18 AM
Yes, it is possible to get 3 stars on the first level. This will require you to keep playing more levels to earn more pearls. Once you have about 1000 or so pearls buy 3 cards in the shop an replay level 1. I bought 5 or 6 cards and used them along with combos and got 550 and 3 stars. You can keep trying this strategy until you get 3 stars. This was the way I did it but it took me a few tries to get it right. You can only have 3 cards at one time but when you use them you can buy more within the same level. Also I bought the cheapest cards so I could use more during the level. The cards that cost 200 pearls, so collect about 1000 or more before you replay the first level. Hope this helps.

Go to: