Rules

[Post New]by canvasback on Apr 6, 15 2:41 PM
Where are the rules of this game? Why does the screen tell me to buy hearts from your store? You advertise this game as free.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

Re:Rules

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 13, 15 5:55 AM
It's "free to play" a growing trend in gaming. That means, you can play all you want for free as long as you're willing to wait the requisite length of time for your plays to be refilled. Otherwise, you can buy more cards. I have played every level in this game without making a purchase (and I imagine many others have as well, that's probably why there's no real incentive for the the dev to continue it past a certain level), but playing free means having patience.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Rules

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 24, 15 1:11 PM
Hi canvasback,

I understand that there may be confusion with the Free to Play game model if you're more used to the traditional premium games that we offer.

To further LarkBea's explanation, Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey is one of our Free to Play games. This means that the game is free to download and play, with the option of making in-game purchases to enhance your experience. For more information about our Free to Play games, I've included the help article below:

Free to Play Games

I hope this clears things up, but feel free to reach out to any of the Mods if you have any other questions regarding this.

bfgWaimea

Go to: