SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

I bought a HOG and I LIKE it! But...

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 6, 15 4:06 PM
I'm not normally a HOG fan because I'm so laughably horrible at most of them. This one intrigued me enough to buy it (long story). Anyway, I now have the same question that was asked four years earlier:

littleswimmer wrote:These are the puzzles I have not been able to complete:
Slider puzzles - no. 7 and no. 8
clock puzzles - no. 7 and no. 8
all of the jellyfish in the sand ones!!
Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

I found a Wiki on Minesweeper strategy which helped me solve jellyfish puzzle #3 but I think I'm never going to be a champ with the jellyfish minesweeper puzzles if I had a million years. No luck finding anything on the other puzzles on Google or YouTube. Does anyone have any suggestions or screenshots/videos up somewhere for the other puzzles? TIA

I must say that playing this game finally got me to learn how to play Sudoku!

Edited on 04/06/2015 at 7:46:05 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:I bought a HOG and I LIKE it! But...

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 7, 15 8:13 AM
Solved clock puzzle 8 somehow, will go back and look at clock #7 later. I finished all the HO scenes and didn't get to 100 quests completed. Weird, as the older threads here suggest it's more than possible to get 100 quests before the game ends. I guess I must've let the inventory sell off too fast early on during times when I'd leave the game running in idle mode just to run up the gold to buy upgrades.

This must be the longest HOG ever, or maybe I'm just this bad at the genre, because it took me a good 5 solid days of playing to get to the end? Also, I'm surprised that it started rolling the credits after all the upgrades were purchased about halfway through the game and then it lets you go back and finish the HO scenes until you run out.

More oddities: Game said I'd unlocked all the puzzles, but spot the differences #8 is still locked in my puzzle menu! Maybe I should just go back to my M3s and MPs...
[bangs head]

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 8:19:40 AM PST

Go to: