problem with go go gourmet chef of the year

[Post New]by krystanya on Aug 21, 08 12:13 PM
I seem to be having a problem with this game.. Only this game, which i really enjoy. when i reach mexico round 3, half way through the round it just crashes.. not a normal crash though. it actually bring to the <blue screen of death> as known by computer geeks... not sure if anyone else is having this problem.. my system is more than ok to run this program. 1 gig ram xp 80 gig drive, nvidia8500. the list goes on.. i have checked for virus and none that i can see... I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and still same problem in same spot.. plz help.

Edited on 08/21/2008 at 12:16:03 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:problem with go go gourmet chef of the year

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 21, 08 12:55 PM
krystanya, welcome to the forums. Anytime you want to post something about a game, use the All Game Forums tab to find the game. Review any threads to see if your question is answered, If not, post inside one of the threads or create a new one. That way, it keeps your post tied to the game. Chit-Chat is used for non-game discussions.
...About your problem. This is a technical issue which cannot be resolved in the forum. If you are a game club member, you can go to the My Account tab above and contact Live Chat during weekday business hours. If not, use the Tech Support link at bottom right to send an email to Tech Support regarding your issue. Before you send your email, search your computer for dxdiag file. Save the info as a document and attach to your email. If you don't, their only response will be to ask for that info.
...Sorry you're having this problem. Good Luck

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Aug 21, 08 2:07 PM
Hi krystanya! I just thought I'd let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the forum we have set up for Go-Go Gourmet: Chef of the Year. In response to you difficulties with the game, I would suggest checking to make sure your video card drivers as well as your DirectX are up to date. After that, I would suggest you contact our Customer Support staff. They are great, and I'm sure they can help you.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by spaamie1 on Aug 22, 08 5:09 PM
The exact same thing happened to me. Twice. I guess my sound card isn't modern enough for this game. I didn't think I'd have to update my hardware for a simple game like this.

[Post New]by mtai1029 on Aug 22, 08 8:05 PM
I can't even get my game to come up. When I try to launch the game I get an error that says "not enough video memory". Can anyone help?

[Post New]by tootiseroll93291 on Aug 23, 08 2:06 AM
mtai1029 wrote:I can't even get my game to come up. When I try to launch the game I get an error that says "not enough video memory". Can anyone help?

i have the same problem can anyone help

[Post New]by cubsfan7977 on Aug 23, 08 9:17 AM
I have the same problem as krystanya. I've sent a message to customer support 2 days ago but haven't heard back yet.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

problem with go go gourmet chef of the year

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 25, 08 9:00 AM
icedsilhouette wrote:
krystanya wrote:I seem to be having a problem with this game.. Only this game, which i really enjoy. when i reach mexico round 3, half way through the round it just crashes.. not a normal crash though. it actually bring to the <blue screen of death> as known by computer geeks... not sure if anyone else is having this problem.. my system is more than ok to run this program. 1 gig ram xp 80 gig drive, nvidia8500. the list goes on.. i have checked for virus and none that i can see... I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and still same problem in same spot.. plz help.

I have exactly the same problem. I doubt it's to do with the sound card because it works perfectly up to that point! Grrr...
A big welcolme to these forums and pond.

[Post New]by memarn on Aug 27, 08 9:36 AM
purchased the game yesterday and it will not open today. i even tried to reload it. has anyone else had this issue?

[Post New]by tweety_22 on Aug 27, 08 8:15 PM
how to unlock menu items?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 27, 08 9:03 PM
tweety, doesn't seem to be many other players here. There is a site with tips that might help you. Copy and paste the following into search box for Google:
.... Go-Go Gourmet: Chef of the Year Tips & Tricks ...
Look for the site that has "game" and a "Z" in the name and click on it.
Hope this helps. Good Luck

[Post New]by tweety_22 on Aug 27, 08 10:09 PM
thanks for the response

[Post New]by susan1957 on Aug 31, 08 6:30 AM
I am also having trouble with this game. I got to France, level 7, and thats as far as I can go. I complete the level, yet it wont advance. It just keeps repeating level 7???
Any suggestions?
And by the way, although they didnt help me, they did send a customer satisfaction survey for me to fill out. YOU KNOW I DID!!!

Edited on 08/31/2008 at 6:39:44 AM PST

[Post New]by susan1957 on Aug 31, 08 6:42 AM
tweety_22 wrote:thanks for the response

Hi tweety. I recently purchased this game also. While I am having trouble with level 7 in France, I never had to unlock levels. When you pass, it should advance automatically. Another unanswered question from "the big fish" . This game shoud be listed under the MYSTERY section. lol
Good Luck

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 9, 08 4:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get Go-Go Gourmet.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Thanks for using the forums and please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Edited on 09/09/2008 at 4:58:13 PM PST

eppybiz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by eppybiz on Jun 1, 12 10:58 PM
mtai1029 wrote:I can't even get my game to come up. When I try to launch the game I get an error that says "not enough video memory". Can anyone help?

I have the same problem. Has anyone heard of a solution?

Go to: