hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Some advice

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 7, 15 3:17 AM
1. Before starting.
When you are in the garden on top are some info, after menu-button there is a blue bar showing which XP-level you have reached. After that, info about what level (not XP-level) is the next to play and then how much gold and gems you have.
2. The Path.
On bottom-left corner there are two icons, one for building a path and another to enter the shop. You can build the path square after square and if you want to change it, use the hammer. In the reviews I saw someone wondering about this.
3. The Shop.
When you open the shop, you can see how much an item costs, either in gold (mostly) or in gems. And also how many XP-points you’ll get (blue star) if you buy it. And there’s info about on which XP-level the items will be unlocked.
4. Planting.
When you have purchased a plant and chose a place where to plant it, you get 3 options: cancel, flip, buy. If you decide to buy it, the gardener will come and plant it. And if you later want to move it to another location, you hit on it and then you get 3 options: flip, remove, buy another. You just hold on it and drag it where ever you want it to be.

And if you get tired on characters popping up with advice, turn the help off in menu options.

The reason why I wrote this is that I have seen questions coming up in reviews, either here in forum or in the Game site.

Edited on 06/03/2015 at 2:37:30 PM PST

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:Some advice

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Apr 8, 15 3:08 AM
Thanks hraili!

I'm sure everyone who plays this game will appreciate all of your helpful advice.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Apr 19, 15 4:24 AM
Thank you so much for the "move" advice. I didn't know that's how you do it, and I have been just digging them up and losing quite a bit of money. Thanks again! Also, just so everyone knows, when you move it over it will ask if you want to "buy again". Go ahead and press that but it will not charge you.

Edited on 04/20/2015 at 4:34:22 PM PST

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jun 2, 15 1:47 PM
Maybe I should move this thread higher up?

Go to: