mizztizz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

THOSE CRITTERS!!!

[Post New]by mizztizz on Jun 19, 09 12:20 PM
OK. I HAVE THE RED BUG ,THE BLACK BEETLE, THREE GLOW WORMS, THREE EARTHWORMS, THE TWO CRICKETS, AND THE YELLOW BEETLE. NOW CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, BUT I KNOW HEY HAVE TO MAKE THE GAME CHALLENGING, BUT WOW!! I CANT DO ANYTHING UNTIL I FIND THAT CRITTER. I HAVE BEEN IN THOSE WOODS NIGHT AND DAY. I GOT THE ONES UNDER HE COMPASS THING AND I KEEP GOING BACK HOPING THAT MAYBE ONE WILL REAPPEAR IN A SPOT I'VE ALREADY CHECKED,BUT....ANYWAY CAN AYONE HELP?? IM SURE SOMEONE HAS FOUND THOSE THINGS.

sharieanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:THOSE CRITTERS!!!

[Post New]by sharieanne on Sep 12, 09 12:51 PM
I too am stuck, I found 10 critters but can't find the other 2, can someone please HELP, even the walkthrough doesn't help

aniem
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by aniem on Sep 24, 09 12:55 PM
the first time I played the game I got 10 and then went back and got more at night;this time I've gone back day and night and turned over all the rocks, the log and the stone by the hatch and can't get the rest .I've spent a(real time) day at this and am about ready to start "new game" for the third time. (the first game ended at the pipes as I could not get the sequence of the valves.)

Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Aug 28, 10 5:46 AM
hope this helps:

Mrs_Kim wrote:These are what you should have:
daytime:
2 worms (near house)
1 red bug
1 black bug