bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

New build available for Escape from Paradise 2: A Kingdoms Quest

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jun 19, 09 1:08 PM
Hi Fishies!

A new build of Escape from Paradise 2: A Kingdoms Questis now live on the site. This build resolves the issues some users have been experiencing, including the incorrect number of minigames, slowdown, softlocks, and some items not being collectible..

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click here

Happy gaming !

Re:New build available for Escape from Paradise 2: A Kingdoms Quest

[Post New]by cele_1 on Jun 19, 09 6:03 PM
Thank you. You guys are "da bomb"!

[Post New]by LuvSong on Jun 20, 09 9:34 AM
The new build didn't work for me Well...maybe it did.... instead of taking 60+ seconds to scroll half an inch, it now only takes 55 seconds.... is that a fix? I'm so disappointed!

[Post New]by nedsdoreen on Jun 20, 09 1:56 PM
build fix didn't I installed 3 times game still freezes

[Post New]by sensimagic on Jun 20, 09 2:15 PM
I have also re-installed this game and still freezing up worse than ever getting angry now!

[Post New]by Hope2121 on Jun 20, 09 7:37 PM
All of my workers disappeared, except the prince and one worker. I can see the wood and fish moving around but can't see the people. Anyone know how to fix this?

[Post New]by lala1141 on Jun 21, 09 7:53 AM
Installed the new update and still can't get close to the soduku game or the symbol in the sand.

[Post New]by nemis99 on Jun 21, 09 7:57 AM
what fix, did the same as before....unable to even play

sin67
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sin67 on Jun 21, 09 3:02 PM
I got stuck at the end as well. So I deleted the game and dowloaded it again. I have found via help fromt he forum the last mini game in front of the stairs, but when I go the ir says "Image expected ( member 980 of cast Lib 77) script error , continue? yes or no." I click yes and you do the same thing again.
I don't know if it is related but I have had all kinds of errors on my computer since i downloaded this program again. I have spent the day finding a way to get everything working again.
Maybe there are still issues? any suggestions. I know I only have one thing to finish, but it would be nice to complete it.

[Post New]by LuvSong on Jun 24, 09 10:25 PM
So what now? Seems like the new build didn't work for most people A new new build? Aggravating to not be able to play a game I paid for so that I could play it

[Post New]by princesspixie on Jun 25, 09 11:25 PM
I am going to try the new build. Downloading it now. Does this mean I have to start all over again?

[Post New]by pboire1 on Jun 26, 09 2:52 PM
Hello. I just uninstalled the game then reinstalled it but it's still freezing up especially towards the end. Please fix...

[Post New]by coreykim on Jun 27, 09 8:24 AM
Ok, I was able to play the game fine, shut it down, and when I opened it again to continue playing I received a message at the title screen - director player error- This program is stopping because too many errors have occurred. I have played many a game and never have seen this particular error. I uninstalled and reinstalled three different times and received the same message each time. I have checked DirectX, Vista settings, etc., and everything is in order. Has anyone ever seen anything like this, and if so, can you PLEASE help me out?

[Post New]by momsie106 on Jun 27, 09 1:26 PM
I recently bought this game and very much looked forward to playing it.

I experienced all the same issues with freezing and slow play that have been reported on the boards. I was happy to see a second build of the game was released on the 19th. I uninstalled the old version and reinstalled it on the 21st.

However, like many others, I noticed this did not help with game play at all. Furthermore, the many and increasingly upset posts in the game forum need to be addressed.

As players and more importantly, consumers, it seems wrong that we are ignored and that no moderator addresses our concerns or even responds in the forums. This is very shoddy customer relations! If you are working on a new build, say so in the forum. If you have no idea what the problem is, offer your customers a credit or at least some supportive words. Ignoring the issue is not in your company's best interests. I'm not some 16 year old kid playing in my parents' basement; I'm a business woman in my 40s who controls my family's entertainment spending, and you are losing far more than just MY $6.99 with this behaviour.

n8hawk
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by n8hawk on Jun 27, 09 7:33 PM
K so first just wondering are the problems that bad? i just played the trial and loved it but not sure if i wanna buy it yet with everyone so unhappy with it. second i would like to say i give kudos to big fish they have never disappointed me. I jsut went thru a problem with my account (my card was fine but it wasn't working on big fish) and they took great care of me. i am a mac gamer. and was not so patiently waiting for the mac version of return to ravenhearst, and i thought they did a great job of keeping us posted (in the forums) on the release and the bugs that followed. maybe try contacting them directly if your that unhappy with the game. They will do anything possible to allieviate your concerns. In my opinion they are wonderful and i really enjoy this site. Hope your gaming improves

[Post New]by BarbaraScience on Jun 28, 09 6:31 AM
would like triple my money back because 3 times reinstalling doesn't work

[Post New]by kiddiez on Jun 28, 09 9:34 AM
Mine didn't work either. I don't usually have problems with any of the games but this one is just getting very annoying.

[Post New]by momsie106 on Jun 28, 09 10:42 AM
n8hawk:

Yes, the problems are that bad. I'm playing on a new laptop with oodles of RAM, a new graphics card and all the bells and whistles. The game just freezes, for 2-5 seconds at a time, and then unfreezes for about a second or two. It doesn't allow me to do ANYTHING. Can't move my characters. Can't undo a movement. Can't drag the characters anywhere because the game freezes before I can complete the movement. Interprets my clicking as another movement entirely (I "accidentally" deleted several buildings this way while trying to move a character around.) I couldn't even close the game for 5 minutes because I couldn't get the cursor to move to the top left side of the screen! It's beyond frustrating.

And this is after uninstalling and re-installing the game 3 times, after the new build.

I've got lots of other gaming options, so that's not the issue. I have a problem with a game that's clearly not had all the bugs worked out, upset buyers indicating problems directly to the creators (here), and them not addressing these issues in any way for nearly a week. That's NOT good customer service.

Jugsy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jugsy on Jun 28, 09 10:57 AM
i keep getting a script error and if i click yes to cont. it just keeps popping back up til i click no then it shuts the game down on me. this is the 3rd game that hasn't worked for me after buying it and i'm starting to get really really annoyed at it !!!!

n8hawk
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by n8hawk on Jun 28, 09 12:35 PM
wow i'm so confused on wehter to buy it or not my demo worked fine but that's diff than owning the game sigh looks like i'll have to wait til they fix it My sympathy to all of u i can only imagine the frustration u all are feeling.

Go to: