numerical code?

[Post New]by Angelflygirl30 on Sep 6, 10 2:39 PM
mysteryhunter20 wrote:stuck on the lamp code in the library found the newspaper just cannot find the numerical code on it and so cannot crack it any help please??

Where did you find the last piece of newspaper? I cannot find it.

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Angelflygirl30 on Sep 6, 10 2:41 PM
bbelle wrote:I cannot find the last piece of the newspaper. Help, someone!!

me either....I just keep going around and around...

[Post New]by wasttintime on Nov 28, 10 6:02 AM
Where do I find the AXE?

[Post New]by ElsaPalmer on Dec 1, 10 3:20 PM
Riverdancec2 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for this game yet?

If not, will there be and when?

[Post New]by CPPlayer on Apr 16, 11 10:55 PM
HELP!! I can't even get into the library because the game won't let me pick up the Flux Book of Clues. I used the Flux key to unlock the cabinet, and I can see the book. However, it won't give me the book when I click it! Am I doing something wrong, or could it be a glitch? I really like this game, so I hope there's a solution to my problem.

lotusdk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lotusdk on Jul 12, 12 12:08 AM
Hi..

Now I being looking in the forum for help, with the warf sign... But there is no answer.. How in D... can I continu the game... Yesterday, I spent 2 or 3 hours to figure out, why Im not able to attemt the sign and get the battery.. Its seems, that the FISH dont want to help with this essue.. so stupid... Iam bit angery on the fish right now.. SO FISK, fix the faliur, there is in the game. As long you are silens, I vil not buy any more game, besause I like to play my games, before buying a new on...

Its not funny to play a game, were you get stuk!!

[Post New]by Hisnhersnyours on Oct 10, 12 10:24 PM
Please help, i just bought this game. For the most part im getting through it ok (although its almost impossible without using the walkthrough, a lot is unexplained) but I'm unable to pick up the last piece of the lamp lighter (scene Paul revere) because it's on top of the lamp post and each time I try to pick it up I get the words I need to put out the lamps, but I can't without the lamp lighter. Any help would be great, thanks.

[Post New]by Hisnhersnyours on Oct 10, 12 10:34 PM
Hisnhersnyours wrote:Please help, i just bought this game. For the most part im getting through it ok (although its almost impossible without using the walkthrough, a lot is unexplained) but I'm unable to pick up the last piece of the lamp lighter (scene Paul revere) because it's on top of the lamp post and each time I try to pick it up I get the words I need to put out the lamps, but I can't without the lamp lighter. Any help would be great, thanks.

Never mind, I enlarged screen and had to tap the area about 50 times but was finally able to pick it up. I would suggest it be fixed for other players. Not a good idea to put a piece right on top of an area that you need that piece in order to fix and move forward. Just my two cents

Go to: