I think I give up

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:I think I give up

[Post New]by mistybear on Jul 21, 10 12:20 PM
I hope it is out soon also. Been wondering why they haven't sent the newsletter explaining what is going on and details about the game yet. Seems they should send it before the game is released.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 21, 10 3:28 PM
I know. I figured at least I would have seen the newsletter since the game is suppose to be out at the latest 3 days. I hope its not more set backs cause I was really looking forward to it being out this week since they said between the 18th and 24th. I was hoping the newsletter would have been out by now but I am holding out hope we will get it soon.

[Post New]by lillyalex2003 on Jul 21, 10 4:28 PM
I know he said this week but since we haven't gotten the newsletter yet I am just planning on it not coming this week.

At this point there have been so many different dates given and delays that I am just not planning on it coming out anymore. If it does it does and if it doesn't oh well.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jul 21, 10 8:43 PM
We are still working all hours to get it up. A newsletter will be sent out once it's available, and I'll post here once it has been sent.

Again I've learned my lesson about giving out dates... a lot changed in the last year and we have had to adapt as best we could.

Brian

[Post New]by lillyalex2003 on Jul 21, 10 9:22 PM
So am I incorrect in thinking this means it will not be released this week? Do we have a possible ETA on the newsletter? Just wondering....I realize that there have been a lot of unexpected delays but to be honest-after all this time and everything that has went on I've really lost interest in even playing the game now. Not trying to be mean or whinning just honest.

Anyway good luck with getting the game out-I hope you don't run into anymore delays. I'm sure they have been even more frustrating for you than they have been for us!

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 21, 10 10:07 PM
I understand about FS2 delays, but is there an estimated release on the newsletter? I hope it will be out before August.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jul 22, 10 12:38 AM
dylansmom1979 wrote:I understand about FS2 delays, but is there an estimated release on the newsletter? I hope it will be out before August.

Newsletter will be released with the game. Next few days.

lillyalex2003 wrote:So am I incorrect in thinking this means it will not be released this week? Do we have a possible ETA on the newsletter? Just wondering....I realize that there have been a lot of unexpected delays but to be honest-after all this time and everything that has went on I've really lost interest in even playing the game now. Not trying to be mean or whinning just honest.

Anyway good luck with getting the game out-I hope you don't run into anymore delays. I'm sure they have been even more frustrating for you than they have been for us!

One of my favorite games of all time is StarCraft. It has taken Blizzard 11 years to finally finish StarCraft 2 and it will be out at the end of this month. If our next game is somehow still not ready by the time SC2 is released I will not spend time playing it until we do get it released even though I've been waiting all this time to play it. Yes, we are doing our very best to get the next game out in the next few days, and it will be FREE . I'll say more once it's released.

Brian

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 22, 10 5:24 AM
I am glad its still set for the next few days. I thought it was funny to see you like Starcraft, my husband used to be about obsessed with that game, along with a few others. He is glad Starcraft 2 is coming out as well. Also he is glad Dragon Age 2 for XBOX 360 is coming out soon as well.

Maybe since you love the game and another one is coming out that will make you really inspired to get FS2 out there so you can play SC2. Not saying you wont try anyway, but I know how much my husband likes those kind of games and if you like it half as much as him you will do whatever you had to, to get to play it as soon as possible.

He probably will be getting it as well and hopefully you can get FS2 out soon so you can play it when it comes out. I know how it is when a sequel comes out to a game you love and you just wanna play it (Like FS2, and other sequels to games on Big Fish)

I hope you had fun on your birthday. Thanks for the update.

Edited on 07/22/2010 at 5:25:29 AM PST

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 23, 10 1:39 PM
The last update said FS2 would be out between the 18th - 24th. Tomorrow is the 24th so I wonder if it will be out by tomorrow or at least before the end of next week.

I hope so. That way we all win, we get to play FS2 and Brian gets to play SC2.
Anyone into Starcraft, Private Message me and my husband said he will give you his username if you want to add him, he LOVES that game but I dont want to post his username publicly, just those serious about wanting to add him.

Private message me and I will give you his Starcraft user, then you tell me yours so he will know what username to add or look out for.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 26, 10 2:03 AM
Not too many days left in the month. My birthday is Aug 20th, I hope FS2 is out before then. I actually really hope its out this week, for 2 reasons, I really want to play, and I really want Brian to be able to play SC2.

I know how much my husband loves SC, and how much he is looking forward to SC2. Most games dont take as long as this one to get a sequel. It has been 11 years since Starcraft, and the end of the month is Starcraft 2.

I know how much my husband is looking forward to SC2 and I hope Brian gets to play SC2 since it has been so long between the first and second games. Thats a long time to wait so maybe everyone can win, we get FS2 and Brian and my husband get SC2.

My husband is also looking forward to FS2 so he will get FS2 and SC2, I am not so much into SC. I like fantasy, horror, hidden object (with a good story and graphics, not just hidden object with hardly no story)

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 26, 10 2:14 AM
BRIAN or ANYONE that is up to date on FANTASY CONSOLE games:

Any CONSOLE suggestions (NEW or OLDER titles are all just fine, doesnt matter if it is a RECENT or OLDER title) for 2 player co-op and/or versus games like Baldur's Gate and Champions of Norrath? I know there are alot for PC, but I dont like games for PC where you have to click 20 different buttons on the keyboard while working the mouse to play.

The games I am talking about are Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and Dark Alliance 2, also Champions of Norrath Realms of EverQuest and Champions of Norrath Return To Arms. 3 of them we have are for PS2, and 1 for Gamecube.

Me and my husband have had these 4 games for many many years and played them to death, We love the format and storylines. If anyone has a suggestion for Wii, XBOX 360, PS1, PS2 or Gamecube game that is 1 player and 2 player offline co-op (Cause we only have 1 of each system) please tell me.

Like I said I DONT want PC titles, I want something like those 4 games but for a console and we can choose either 1 player, or 2 player offline co-op. We have played those games so many times, we need something new. New characters, new story and just a game where we dont know every inch of the maps, every word of the story and maxed out on experience, skills, money, items and so forth.

The MORE suggestions the better.

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 2:31:33 AM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jul 26, 10 8:42 AM
I will get this whenever it is released, I hope on Big Fish. I haven't gotten a newsletter, but did get one back in February, so I assume I'm still on the newsletter list.

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Jul 26, 10 10:23 AM

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 26, 10 11:22 PM
After today 4 more days left in the month. I hope FS2 is around the corner.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jul 27, 10 4:39 AM
I decided to cancel my SC2 preorder a few days ago... there are a few more things we have to deal with before the game can be released. Hang in there.

Brian

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jul 27, 10 6:37 AM
I just found this thread. I love the game so I really hope they do come out with another one soon! However, I went through the same waiting and waiting and waiting for Dream Chronicles Book of Air and it's a real pain.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 28, 10 11:29 AM
Well whenever it comes out I will be waiting to buy it. I will buy FS2 whether its out tomorrow or Christmas.

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Jul 29, 10 2:27 PM

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Jul 30, 10 8:40 AM
ajuma wrote:Well, the way Subsoap has been operating, a "few" means 30 or more! I guess it will come.....so will Christmas!

Brian, I know we sound annoyed....and we are....but of course we're going to buy the game at the first possible moment!

Guess I'm a prophet! Just after Brian made the post about the newsletter/game coming out "soon", I went on vacation for 2 weeks. In spite of my Mom's dial-up, I managed to check my email and BF every day, but still no letter or game.

I was right!! "a few" and "soon" mean "30 or more"....days...or weeks...or months!!

I'm guessing it'll be out around Halloween!

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jul 30, 10 9:18 AM
I hope its out before Halloween or Christmas, but if its not there isnt much I can do to make it come quicker so I will just be happy when it comes. I do see what everyone is saying though.

My birthday is Aug 20th, maybe it will be here by then, I hope.

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 9:18:40 AM PST

Go to: