smyates
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by smyates on Jun 13, 10 11:11 AM
Stuck in the attic with mirror shards. Placed one, but can't get the others. Please help!

[Post New]by prezddi on Jun 13, 10 11:15 AM
beck77 wrote:hi guys, i am stuck on the train trying to find something to rub onto the paper on the desk to be able to see morse code message, where is it?? i have been trying to work it out for a while now.

Go through the door in the office to the engine room and you'll find a lump of coal on the bench on the left.

[Post New]by prezddi on Jun 13, 10 11:22 AM
bpurdum2 wrote:Just checked out the strategy guide. I think I will buy it since I used one of my game rewards to pay for the game. The cane is nowhere in the scene of my game. It should be below the tree according to the guide. Guess I will have to start a new game and see if it appears then. If not, sheesh, another game with a glitch. Yuk.

The cane is on the left side of the trunk of the tree. The cursor should change color as you pass over it.

[Post New]by earthfairies on Jun 13, 10 11:31 AM
My game keeps freezing up at the cauldron after I drop in the ingredients. The only way out of the freeze is to reset my computer. Not a good thing! Help anyone if there are updates to eliminate the freezing issue.

[Post New]by gogran on Jun 13, 10 12:05 PM
Hi everybody, my first ever ques is 'where is the bag of coins that Philip English wants?' Love these games, but am stuck at this point and its so frustrating!!!1

smyates
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by smyates on Jun 13, 10 12:19 PM
smyates wrote:Stuck in the attic with mirror shards. Placed one, but can't get the others. Please help!

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Jun 13, 10 1:21 PM
When I got to the dungeon and wanted to do the puzzle in English's cell, I found I did not have the poleaxe in my inventory and I can't get back out to find it. I'll most likely have to play another game with a different name. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes when you have zoomed into an area and used the wrong inventory item there, the item will "stick" there and won't be found in your inventory until you go back to that area again. I suspect that's what happened to the poleaxe.

nikki_UK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nikki_UK on Jun 13, 10 1:33 PM
galotter wrote:Just a quick note I hope is helpful. Despite multiple deletions and redownloads, updating and turning off all fire wall and virus protection software, I was unable to start the game (the old 'access violation' issue). It downloaded fine, but would not start.
I am playing on Windows Vista, and using Norton Security.

I am also using Norton and have not had any problems at all with this game, I do however have windows 7 now so that could explain it. To be fair to BFG when I was working on Vista I did have a problem with one game but BFG spent a while and several e-mails and did resolve the problem for me so give them a chance, their customer support is excellent. Good luck.

Edited on 06/13/2010 at 1:36:22 PM PST

[Post New]by slavedriver on Jun 13, 10 2:18 PM
Hi having trouble at the love potion. Help please.slavedriver

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Jun 13, 10 3:06 PM
ABSOLUTELY BEST GAME OF THE YEAR FOR BIG FISH!!! I am surprised this was not offered as a collector's edition. Very nice job to the producers of this game. I really enjoyed it. As a teacher, this game provides valuable historical lessons as well. Enjoyable, educational and scary as well. Can't get better than this. Hope you guys will provide more games such as this. Well worth the price!

lee7720
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lee7720 on Jun 13, 10 3:18 PM
I'm also having trouble reading morse code. Put coal on paper...have the book open..but all I show are a series of dots covered in black...no code showing..And I CAN read code if it's there....HELP !!!!

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

need help

[Post New]by tophen on Jun 13, 10 3:28 PM
stuck in house
posted in Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 2:00 PM
missing pages for piano and the domnio 2/5 for rt side of puzzle.can,nt to well yet,been every where in house and by well.just can,nt please help .thank you

[Post New]by jimmyjames100 on Jun 13, 10 3:41 PM
BugsGerardi wrote:uSE THE HUNK OF COAL TO RUB OVER THE PAPER ON DESK TO GET MORSE CODE. bUT i CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE CODE TO OPEN THE SAFE. hELP, ANYONE????

code not for safe

use stethoscope for safe

Edited on 06/13/2010 at 3:43:10 PM PST

[Post New]by moopat on Jun 13, 10 4:42 PM
I purchased this game and am very disappointed. Started to play it earlier today and now can't play it at all. It says something about a LUA ERROR. I don't know what that means. After spending $6.99 on a game I really would like to play it. Probably won't continue buying games anymore. This is the first problem I have had and I realize all the games can't be perfect. But still disappointed.

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by minxs on Jun 13, 10 6:30 PM
Is this by the same people who produced Sleepy Hollow?

[Post New]by s7897p on Jun 13, 10 7:41 PM
paws157 wrote:
I solved the coin puzzle on the rug and the bag of coins appeared but when I went to crab it, it sent me to the other office and when I came back the coins were gone. I really can't move on because I can't give the Englishman the coins. Has anyone had this problem?

Check your inventory. The bag of coins should be in there.

[Post New]by isa4031 on Jun 14, 10 6:15 AM
Hey paws157 - I too have the same problem. I have checked my inventory and there is no bag of coins. I deleted my game and restarted and the same thing has happened again. Before I can grab the coins I'm in that other office and when I return - no coins! Could it be a glitch?

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by patriciaavalos on Jun 14, 10 11:34 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by laperlesatin on Jun 14, 10 1:30 PM
paws157 wrote:I solved the coin puzzle on the rug and the bag of coins appeared but when I went to crab it, it sent me to the other office and when I came back the coins were gone. I really can't move on because I can't give the Englishman the coins. Has anyone had this problem?

Having the same problem....stuck

House of Seven Gables???

[Post New]by collegemom6 on Jun 14, 10 2:01 PM
I am totally turned around. I need to go back to the house of seven gables and I can not find it...Can anyone help me get there?

Go to: