MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 15, 10 8:23 AM
kinget wrote:Thank you thank you thank you Margie! I was trying the demo on my own but not doing very well. I have a lot of trouble with tiny HOs, but the game sounded so good I just had to have it! Just bought the game and printed out the walkthrough and I'm good to go!

You're welcome

Enjoy the game!

MargieB

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by berrymama on Jun 15, 10 10:47 AM
I second that!! MARGIE B, you are the greatest!!!!! What a lot of time you put into doing this..

I downloaded the first walkthru then went to the album page and got each graphic and put them on the text walkthru and it took me hours!!! If you hadn't put the picture ## on the walkthru I would never had known where to put them.. You're just the very best!!

Thank you for all the HARD work..!!

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by Mikemechanic1 on Jun 15, 10 11:17 AM
Don't get the goldbag after the coinpuzzle. Anyone got an idea?

mtajt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mtajt on Jun 15, 10 12:27 PM
Wow, I've finished (although I'll have to do it again to find all the clovers). Can anyone suggest another game that's similar to this as I have a credit left and it's so long since I did the free trials I can't remember which ones were good?

[Post New]by nattiegirl2 on Jun 16, 10 7:17 AM
I also did not have the bag of coins put into my inventory!! Glitch, you say? Not cool! I have to start the game over? That stinks, but it's such a good game I will do it. Glad to find out that at least I'm not crazy and that is a relief. Maybe they shouldn't have done the switch scene back to present day and that would not have interferred with the bag of coins going into inventory. You think?

Have you tried Robinson Crusoe and the Pirates? That's a well-done game. I had fun with it -- it's light and entertaining. Also, I loved Haunted Manor, Curse of Mirrors. Just a few suggestions. Sherlock Holmes, Baker Street is fun, also.

Well, that's my two cents, back to the game -- starting over!!! Yikes!!

[Post New]by timetrav on Jun 16, 10 1:20 PM
Just finished Salem Witch Trails. Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for your Walkthrough it was tremendously helpful. Thank you Thank you.

Elsa1997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Elsa1997 on Jun 17, 10 8:31 PM
I started to print the walkthrough and it will take 89 pages!!!! Is there a short version?

[Post New]by angela2226 on Jun 18, 10 3:15 AM
What's up with the bookcase opposite the clock in the courthouse? Obviously wasn't too important because I finished the game without doing anything with it but was just wondering if anyone had any ideas?

[Post New]by bigkittysue on Jun 18, 10 7:37 AM
i can not get rid of sarah's ghost to get into the cabin. i have found the things in the field and talked to sarah, but she doesn't go away. what am i missing? i have checked the walkthrough, and can"t find i should do something else. thanks

Re:Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by LisbethR on Jun 18, 10 10:56 AM
repetti wrote:I have completed everything - and have the 32 silver coins - and the other pieces - but when I exit the house I am not brought to the cemetary and there is no way to leave - help!

Same here!!! Very annoying! Did you also put some of the coins in place in the last puzzle before going back to the house?? I did, and now I'm stuck...

Reau
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by Reau on Jun 18, 10 7:21 PM
bigkittysue wrote:i can not get rid of sarah's ghost to get into the cabin. i have found the things in the field and talked to sarah, but she doesn't go away. what am i missing? i have checked the walkthrough, and can"t find i should do something else. thanks

[Post New]by suzi67 on Jun 18, 10 11:32 PM
hI

I am unable to get out of the scene where you exit the house and are meant to be taken to the cemetary. Can anyone help?

Elsa1997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Elsa1997 on Jun 19, 10 12:40 AM
Elsa1997 wrote:I started to print the walkthrough and it will take 89 pages!!!! Is there a short version?

[Post New]by chelleleigh on Jun 22, 10 8:40 AM
I have just completed the hidden staircase by moving the stone. I am supposed to go back to the House of Seven Gables, but can't get there. Help!

Indy70
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Indy70 on Jun 22, 10 1:42 PM
Margie - you are one amazing Fishie. Thanks for everything you do to make our time in the pond so much easier.

I appreciate you very very much.

A big for all your effort day-in, day-out.

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Help! Stuck in cemetary with bolt cutters

[Post New]by emerance on Jun 22, 10 5:32 PM
ok - I checked the walkthru, and I have everything. The list shows Bolt Cutters in large letters. I have the bolt cutters in inventory. I have no idea how to get forward. The walkthu says "exit the hidden object scene" but I don't know how to do that. I'm completely stuck! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

mcguind
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by mcguind on Jun 23, 10 5:38 PM
Thankyou again MargieB. Brilliant game. I thought I might get through without help, But needed it a couple of times. Got there in the end!

[Post New]by maggieb1 on Jun 24, 10 7:49 AM
I've purchased the game and have enjoyed it up to this point. I'm stuck and can't find out what to do next and the journal is not up to date with my actions. I'm at the gallows and the ghost says that adding a letter won't change who you are. I can't locate any indian grounds---help!

[Post New]by maggieb1 on Jun 24, 10 8:34 AM
oh-- got it figured out-- great game!!

[Post New]by luvscandles on Jun 25, 10 5:56 PM
HELP ~ Yesterday I began my journey thru the Salem Witch Trials ~ very enjoyable. But I seem to have missed the segment in the attic, which I see from the walkthrough would have given me a door handle. I've done all I can do in the attic without this item, and the game doesn't allow me to leave the area until I complete Mary's request......which I can't do without the missing segment. Anybody know how to get out of the attic before finding the book? HELP

Go to: