in game names

ampSand
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:in game names

[Post New]by ampSand on Jan 31, 18 5:37 PM
I love typography and cats. My forum name is ampSand (&), and my player name is =^..^=

And dear whitebutterfly54, you are dear. butterflies, like special people come to you when you are still and vulnerable.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Jan 31, 18 6:43 PM
I love how creative you all are. Howdah is an elephant saddle. I have always loved elephants, and have collected them since I was a little girl, so I incorporate Howdah into various computer names. My game name is Howdah Sharon as Sharon is my real first name. On my computer that died, I never got around to putting a name on the game, so I was always just Player.

By the way, regarding elephants, I live in Portland OR, and at one time our zoo had the best elephant breeding program in the country. Until about 1960, most elephant babies born in captivity died. We had so many baby elephants for a while, some people thought we should change our motto from City of Roses to City of Elephants. Sadly, our first born elephant, Packy for pachyderm, a boy born in 1961 died last year.

[Post New]by Ellensparky on Feb 1, 18 12:50 AM
My game name is ELLENS this is my first name and the first letter from my dog.
my forum name is Ellen Sparky, sparky is the name of my dog.

Ellens

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Feb 1, 18 2:13 AM
My real name is Kathy, but my dad always called me k-k-k-katie when he was being funny. Mom called me by my full first, middle and last name when I was in trouble, so of course, my in-game name became katiek.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Feb 1, 18 4:11 AM
Years and Years and Years ....Hmmmmmm.... ....Is that enough Years here I'm a wondering?....Anyhoo...When I was a wee "Whipper Snapper".... ....My three older Sisters and I had a Beautiful Male Boarder Collie who made it His "Sworn Duty" to watch over, herd and Protect us from everything.... ...And I do mean "Everything" Dear Friends......Oh!....And much to our Mother Hens frustration.... ... all Baby Chicks were also never "Off Limit" to His tender loving care. His Registered name was Dandy Dugald...being from the Highlands and all Ya know... ....Since we, "My Sisters and I", had such a difficult time pronouncing "Dugald"; we started calling Dandy...Dandydog...Thus my BF User name came to be......Mrs Fletcher came from of course the "Mystery She Wrote" TV Series which I still watch and enjoy too this very day... ....In fact dear Friends...if any of you have an extensive Collection of other Big Fish Games as I do.....(Because I have been collecting and playing BFG's for such a long, long,long time)...you just might come across a Player by the name of "Fletcher" and that I believe.........just might be ME?.......

Edited on 02/01/2018 at 4:19:59 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 1, 18 6:20 AM
dandydog wrote:Years and Years and Years ....Hmmmmmm.... ....Is that enough Years here I'm a wondering?....Anyhoo...When I was a wee "Whipper Snapper".... ....My three older Sisters and I had a Beautiful Male Boarder Collie who made it His "Sworn Duty" to watch over, herd and Protect us from everything.... ...And I do mean "Everything" Dear Friends......Oh!....And much to our Mother Hens frustration.... ... all Baby Chicks were also never "Off Limit" to His tender loving care. His Registered name was Dandy Dugald...being from the Highlands and all Ya know... ....Since we, "My Sisters and I", had such a difficult time pronouncing "Dugald"; we started calling Dandy...Dandydog...Thus my BF User name came to be......Mrs Fletcher came from of course the "Mystery She Wrote" TV Series which I still watch and enjoy too this very day... ....In fact dear Friends...if any of you have an extensive Collection of other Big Fish Games as I do.....(Because I have been collecting and playing BFG's for such a long, long,long time)...you just might come across a Player by the name of "Fletcher" and that I believe.........just might be ME?.......

I shall now call you "Jessica"!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Feb 1, 18 7:17 AM
I had to correct a lot of peps at first because every one thought I was from England.
So I had to explain,,,
I am from Nova Scotia === almost at the end of Canada on the East coast The Maritimes, so we are called Maritiners , or Blues Noser * after the fastest racing scooner *The Blue Nose** she was built in Luindenberg Nova Scotia and was never beaten but she did go down on a reff on a storming day ,, if you ever get to see a Canadian dime she is there,,,,
We now have The Blue Nose Two and still winning like her Mom so yes I am a proud Maritimer From Canada
My nic name has always been Teddy Bear,
so it is eastendteddy real name = Randy
So there you have it
PS
I am a Teddy Bear but can change into a big ole Grizzly if P**** off lol

Randy

Edited on 02/01/2018 at 7:26:40 AM PST

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 1, 18 7:48 AM
I am French, so you might Wonder why "Redcloud" and why 33 ?.... I have always been interested in Native American's ways of life, and I so I chose the name of a brave warrior, Nuage Rouge in French, as sometimes when angry "je vois rouge", meaning I have these flashes of red in my head, lol, 33 because it's the number of my region in France, la Gironde in Aquitania near Bordeaux
My name in game is Dani for Danièle in my main game, and Wolf in my feeder game because I love wolves, so it seemed so obvious
I love this thread, please go on all
Dani

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 1, 18 7:51 AM
dandydog wrote:Years and Years and Years ....Hmmmmmm.... ....Is that enough Years here I'm a wondering?....Anyhoo...When I was a wee "Whipper Snapper".... ....My three older Sisters and I had a Beautiful Male Boarder Collie who made it His "Sworn Duty" to watch over, herd and Protect us from everything.... ...And I do mean "Everything" Dear Friends......Oh!....And much to our Mother Hens frustration.... ... all Baby Chicks were also never "Off Limit" to His tender loving care. His Registered name was Dandy Dugald...being from the Highlands and all Ya know... ....Since we, "My Sisters and I", had such a difficult time pronouncing "Dugald"; we started calling Dandy...Dandydog...Thus my BF User name came to be......Mrs Fletcher came from of course the "Mystery She Wrote" TV Series which I still watch and enjoy too this very day... ....In fact dear Friends...if any of you have an extensive Collection of other Big Fish Games as I do.....(Because I have been collecting and playing BFG's for such a long, long,long time)...you just might come across a Player by the name of "Fletcher" and that I believe.........just might be ME?.......

Yeah, I've met you "Fletcher", can't remember where exactly, but I know this knickname
Dani

Edited on 02/01/2018 at 7:52:46 AM PST

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Feb 1, 18 8:18 AM
My first game name was Mimmim. One of my 1st grandaughters game me that name. Since she had 2 sets of grandparents she called her dads paarents grandma & grandpa. She named me and my husband as Mimmim an Poppy. They all call me that name today. My real name is Ellen Cayssials (french) on my husbands side. To say it correctly with french flair you had to hold your nose when you said it. We americanized it by calling it KCL. I found out later (working for wholesale drug co) that KCL is letters for potassium chloride which is very deadly. I have fun with this name when I go to Dr's. 2 games are ellenkcl and ELLENKCL. Last game is GG Gma since I am now a great, great grandma (age 82). I have to keep things simple so I can remember.

Loved reading everyone's story....

Ellen

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 1, 18 4:51 PM
Best thread ever, love your stories!

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Feb 1, 18 5:45 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:Best thread ever, love your stories!

I totally agree! We have some very creative denizens in this here castle! Hope to hear more!

Keep stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Feb 1, 18 5:51 PM
My social media name. So family, not friends, do not find me. LOL. Associatiations by choice.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 1, 18 7:24 PM
I HAVE HAD MANY, DO NOT EVEN REMEMBER MY FIRST MC NAME. LOST IT SOON AFTER I STARTED. CRASH.

SECOND NAME WAS MI MI. THAT IS WHAT MY GRANDSON NAMED ME. I RAISED HIM FROM THE TIME HE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD. WHEN HE LEARNED TO TALK HE HAD A PROBLEM. I WAS WITH HIM EVERY DAY BUT HIS MOM WAS THERE WHEN SHE COULD BE. AT FIRST HE CALLED ME MOM MI. THEN HE FIGURED OUT SHE WAS HIS MOM. SO I BECAME MI MI. HE STILL CALLS ME THAT. HE IS NOW 11.

MY OTHER GAMES ARE NAMED FOR MY NIECE DAWNA, MY MOTHER KATHALEEN. YES THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN "A" IN THE MIDDLE,

MY ELDEST GRANDDAUGHTER, GERALYNN. GERAL FROM HER FATHERS NAME. LYNN FROM HER MOTHERS. MY LAST 2 GAMES ARE LEILA, A FAVORED AUNT. AND VELMA & VERNA. MY TWIN AUNTS. VERNA WAS A SECOND MOM TO ME.

THEY ARE NOW TOGETHER AGAIN.

MY MAIN GAME I RIGHT NOW MMG. IT STANDS FOR MI MI GINGER.

HAD TO SHOW IT WAS NOT MY OLD GAME MI MI. THE GINGER IS FOR THE DOG I HAD GROWING UP.

NOT ORIGINAL BUT THERE IT IS.

CHARLIEISR IS FROM MY EMAIL

SHARLENE IS MY NAME.

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Feb 1, 18 9:02 PM
Mine is simple, even though I am a Department Chair of HVAC at a local college, I am, and have always been, a biker. Although I am 63, I ride my Harley, Softail Springer, 340 to 350 days a year, been on the road riding for 1,000,000+ miles and have had the road name "Riddler" for over 45 years now, thusly using it as my game name, and also use it for my name in all things I do. Thanks MC family, and keep on stormin!

Riddler

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Feb 1, 18 9:16 PM
riddler-- you must live where it's warm!!
I was raised on a Harley (my Dad said other bikes were not motorcycles)
Grew up near Milwaukee, WI.

Ok, if I can get this to work this time....
PC -- nvrsdiwsgd-- came from when I first started playing and was losing ALL the time in the tournaments. I don't even know what name I started with, but got frustrated and changed it to that. TRANSLATED-- Never said I was good
Forum-- they assigned it to me and I didn't know I could change it
iPad-- TLB2 .. initials and #2 because had the game transferred from one iPad to another. boring but had to let people know who I was

Bagpuss22
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bagpuss22 on Feb 1, 18 9:28 PM
My forum name comes from one of my (now deceased) cats, Bagpuss & my player name, Livia , from one of my favourite historical characters, Livis Drusilla, the wife of the Roman Emperor Augustus.

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Feb 2, 18 6:11 AM
I chose "Aurora," the Spanish translation of my name, because Dawn was already taken. Why Spanish? I am taking Spanish classes at my local Adult Education center as something new, fun and exciting to do...with the added hope that exercising my brain will help my mind to stay agile as I'm aging!

For my second game, I wanted to reflect the desire to master MC "from A to Z" so I chose a "Z" name. Determined to live life to the fullest no matter how cranky my joints get, I chose "Zest4Life."

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Feb 2, 18 6:22 AM
My forum name for my passion in caring for "All Creatures Great and Small".

My game name (Poppet) for the cat whose personality I am mirroring in playing MC. She is smart, methodical, and very consistent in effort expended. I name my games for animals I have known and then play them as I think that animal would have played.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 2, 18 7:01 AM
I had no idea you could choose your own forum name... Though, that was back in 2008 when I joined the forums... not saying they changed how it's done, I just didn't notice that I could change it at the time.... The day I started was a very odd day for me to even think about joining, I'm sure I wasn't paying attention...

Go to: