Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for King's Legacy

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jun 20, 10 12:05 PM
Thanx all for your comments and tips. To me it's a real NO GO, I got so annoyed after playing for only half an hour, because you really don't have a clue what to do or how to solve your quests.

If you're really patient and love a challenge: try this one, otherwise DON'T.

SnowNSew
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by SnowNSew on Jun 20, 10 3:21 PM
I am really enjoying this game. My daughter and I tend to enjoy the same types of games, so we look together. When this demo came out, she simply did not like the camera angle. I didn't like it either, but after playing it for an hour, decided it was worth a purchase. Since then, I have discovered how to fix that so it is no longer bugging me.

I have not finished the game yet, but I do fear that it may be a bit shorter than I would like. Also, picking the herbs and other things has not been a problem for me as I learned early on that I could just click on the sparkly things (ooo shiney!) to have the prince waltz right over there.

So far, I am pleased with this game.

One thing - how do I get more food when the merchant runs out and I cannot build a farm? This is making me crazy . . .

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by ivanbral on Jun 20, 10 3:23 PM
merchant gets new supplies every morning.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Jun 27, 10 9:42 AM
I was really hoping to like this game, since it seemed to be a little bit like Fairy Godmother Tycoon, but I'm pretty disappointed. the graphics are adorable, the music isn't annoying, and the mechanics of building, etc., are pretty intuitive.

but it's just awkward to play - the interface is much too clunky and takes *far* too many clicks, which is not good for my wrist. wish it ran smoother.

so, I won't be buying it.

[Post New]by Doctor_Mom on May 8, 11 7:39 PM
I tried this game on the free trial, and wasn't quite sure if I would like it once I got past the introductory levels, so I came to this forum to see what other people thought. I have to say that I was soooo impressed by the fact that there was a representative from the developers posting on the forum, adding suggestions and responding to people's ideas and suggestions that I have decided to purchase the game as a way of supporting that. (It wasn't like I hated the game - a developer could post all they wanted and I STILL wouldn't buy any of those ridiculous Hidden Object Games - but since I was on the fence about it anyway, I admit that I was swayed by the input of "ivanbral" who stated he was the executive producer for Cateia Games.)

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on Jan 11, 12 12:32 PM
I agree with the clunky remark.

Did not like you have to use the game cursor. It is too unwieldy.

Go to: