Re:UPDATED: Post any Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole technical issues here only

[Post New]by ssxs5707 on Mar 20, 11 8:21 PM
The game has been working fine and is beautiful!! - I just had to change comps
I am now stuck, bc it says I cannot go in the library without the flux book - which I HAVE and I am holding...I cannot move forward, Hoe can I place it back in my inventory??without said book there, I am stuck

Re:UPDATED: Post any Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole technical issues here only

[Post New]by ssxs5707 on Mar 30, 11 5:11 AM
]Not sure if this is considered a technical issue but here it goes ...
In the libray room, I grab the ladder, which then goes into my inventory bar, I go to use it and it is gone!!! and I can not go anywhere Please help or share any advice!
VERY frustrating since I can no longer proceed in the game without it.Can't proceed.

[Post New]by ababka2 on Mar 31, 11 9:35 AM
I am having problems with this game as well. I have a mac and whenever i click to play the game my screen goes blank and all i see is the picture on my desk top and the icons on the desk top, not the icons on the bottom of the screen. nothing happens.

[Post New]by move2fl on Jun 8, 11 10:08 PM
Apparently, I should have read this forum before I purchased the Collector's Edition of this game today!!!

I had the same problem that someone else had with not being able to pick up the star from the fountain and therefore not being able to continue in the game. The game says to me that there is nothing else to find in the room, however the star is still showing in the box that opened when I clicked on the fountain but it will not let me pick it up so it goes into the box where it is still showing as 'blue'.

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still the same problem with my first profile. So, I created a different profile and figured I'd see if it worked on a different time through.

Now, however, I do not even get to the room to pick up the star - I am trying to pick up the Flux book so I can get into the Library and I can see it but the game will not let me pick it up so it puts it into my inventory.

WHAT DO I DO NOW???

I guess I may need to call Customer Service and request a refund because it doesn't look like the others who posted these problems have been given any solution and maybe I won't either...HOW FRUSTRATING!!!

Go to: