Re:Post any Blood Oath technical issues here only

[Post New]by allisonpeers on Jun 28, 10 7:31 PM
Having problems picking up the blue lobster claw in the bathroom. Clicked all around it and nothing! Help!

[Post New]by raynbo8 on Jun 28, 10 7:55 PM
Access Violation error here. I played the first 45 minutes of the demo, then quit. When I came back to try to finish the demo before buying (glad I did, I almost just bought it!), I got the error. I've uninstalled & reinstalled and updated my DirectX. I haven't messed with my video driver, yet. Regardless, nothing on my computer changed between closing the game and re-opening it, so it doesn't seem like that could be the problem (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

I have to admit, I'm pretty bummed. I was really enjoying the game!

[Post New]by raynbo8 on Jun 29, 10 12:53 PM
Well, the same thing happened on my work computer. I played about 45 minutes of the demo with no problem, then shut it down. When I tried to continue playing, I got the same Access Violation error that I got at home. I'm quite certain that this computer is all up to date on everything, which leads me to conclude that the problem is with the game. Unfortunate, but I'm certainly glad I didn't spend any money on this one!

lindysmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by lindysmom on Jul 1, 10 5:14 PM
blue lobster claw stuck on me too. I quit the game and went back and could get it. Just had the same thing happen on the door knob. Hope it will work when I go back.

[Post New]by grandmuse on Jul 2, 10 1:18 PM
Can't pick up the bullet on the table right in front of screen. Have all the others and the bottle. BUMMMER!! Tried re-booting, etc.

[Post New]by _sshole on Jul 2, 10 3:37 PM
WHY DOESNT IT SAVE YOUR GAME??????? PLAYED OVER 2 HOURS AND AFTER EXISTING HAD TO RESTART GAME TODAY FROM BEGINNING>>>

[Post New]by PepeFranchesca on Jul 6, 10 2:30 PM
I can only play for about 25 min. on this game. Then it freezes up and I can't even shut it down correctly. The cursor starts flashing in and out and the entire game sticks. My computer is very current and up to date with everything. I'm scared to run this game now, because Vampireville crashed my entire hard drive before. It took me a while to even start back playing after costing a small fortune at Best Buy. Thought I would try Blood Oath after trying out the trial version first (which ran perfectly). Now This Again.....and this is also a business computer.

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Jul 27, 10 5:06 PM
Near the end of the game you need to find hearts. It says "7/6" hearts. It should be 6/6. Closing the game and then restarting fixes the problem.

The Salamander should be labeled slamander tail. You only take the tail. That's why it looks like a horn.

[Post New]by maferrie on Dec 28, 10 3:15 PM
I loved the 1st hour and then purchased the game. Managed to obtain everything until i get to the safe where i have to assemble the relic and the girl should appear. The game freezes and does not even allow a hint to see what is wrong. Restarted the game with another id but the same applies! What now? I would love to finish the game!
Followed the advice re updated drivers and yet no luck. Help! Please!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 28, 10 3:43 PM
Hey maferrie,

I would definitely suggest writing in to Tech Support with more help with this game. Please include the troubleshooting steps you've already taken so that our reps don't ask you to repeat any!

Get in touch with a Tech Support rep by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

katymax
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by katymax on Jun 15, 11 2:17 PM
Having trouble picking up the heart in the bathroom--posted this & it was suggested I shut down & reload game. THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO DO THIS.I really like this game but all the traveling room to room is EXHAUSTING. I see where others are having trouble picking up claw--no problem there-- & had to redo game, so maybe my problem is technical.

[Post New]by twirlingjello on Jan 15, 12 7:27 AM
why can't I pick up the blue lobster claw...and if I take a hint, it gets stuck on it as well. Drives me nuts to play a game to this point and hang up, can you help?

jsp13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

The Blue Claw of Death

[Post New]by jsp13 on Jul 8, 12 8:40 AM
clutchola wrote:I can't click on the blue lobster claw in the bathroom toward end of Chapter 2. It doesn't make any sound or cause an error with repeated clicks. Anyone have suggestion for me? Thanks! No problems anywhere else.

I've just got to this stage and I could't pick it up either. I clicked on the help vial thinking maybe that HUGE blue thing wasn't what I wanted, then I left the room and came back, but still nothing.

In the end, I closed down and restarted. That worked. Frustrating, but what can you do?

Edited on 07/08/2012 at 8:46:20 AM PST

Go to: