Re:A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets

[Post New]by jabholder13 on Jun 28, 10 11:25 PM
I am stuck on the calm the beast in front of the tower. I know I either need the bird collar or a potion but it won't let me read the beast book yet, or get the bird. Could someone help me. thanks.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jun 29, 10 5:06 AM
I'm sorry I bought this game, too much mucking around, too slow, too frustrating! I certainly wouldn't buy it again!

[Post New]by shutterbugog on Jun 29, 10 2:05 PM
I need help! I can't seem to be able to click on the bird to get the collar for the beast! Any helpful advice would be appreciated! Thanks -

[Post New]by merle15 on Jun 29, 10 5:04 PM
catsbeer2 wrote:
I'mstuck in Tower Yard - no necklace on Statue - - where did i go wrong?

[Post New]by wpost2002 on Jun 30, 10 11:29 AM
I have been to the Realtor and have the combination 5614 but I can't figure how to enter it on the lock for the Forest Cottage. What do I do?

Edited on 06/30/2010 at 11:30:25 AM PST

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Jun 30, 10 2:27 PM
Click on the little arrow above each number to change the numbers.

[Post New]by pooh223 on Jul 2, 10 11:21 AM
punkindurl wrote:I have dug up the crystals by the "beast" and also after blowing up the wall next to the fountain, and I still don't have enough money to buy the breathing apparatus. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by pooh223 on Jul 2, 10 11:23 AM
punkindurl wrote:I have dug up the crystals by the "beast" and also after blowing up the wall next to the fountain, and I still don't have enough money to buy the breathing apparatus. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by blazingmane on Jul 2, 10 1:39 PM
I just played the demo and had no hang ups. Everything went well, finding object after object. Solving mini puzzles like mad! My hour is up. I have over half the map filled and I'm past the cottage and the paints, gazebo ect... It seems to be going to well!!! Am I nearly finished or am I in for some shocks? Is the map any larger? I love puzzle games. I devour these things. This one is so relaxing and easy flowing that I want it to last a while longer. Somebody please break it to me? Is there a bunch left? How done am I? 25% 50% 75%? Please tell me. I'll probably get it anyway. But do I need to settle in with a snack?

BlazingMane

Edited on 07/02/2010 at 2:00:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Tiffygeoff on Jul 2, 10 2:00 PM
Aloe leaves,
I know where they are but no matter how many times I click on them, I cannot pick them up. Otherwise I am enjoying it. Unable to cure the deer withe the broken le, to eat all the apples in the orchard. The squirrel had done his bit.
I have all the other ingredients.
Help

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jul 2, 10 4:05 PM
@blazingmane, you can see from the map how many more areas you need to open up. However, you still need to revisit already opened areas in order to complete the new areas, so although it might look like half the map areas are unlocked, you're not yet half way through the game. One reviewer said the closer they got to what LOOKED like the end, the more they had to do

@Tiffygeoff, click on the deer (without trying to give it the apple) to make sure you've got the task to heal it. Head to the forest cottage and read the healing book. To close the book, click on the X on the book rather than the background. Hopefully that will let you get the aloe leaves. Did you have the same problem with the honeycomb?

[Post New]by LindyP on Jul 6, 10 8:55 AM
How do I get to the Tower Yard. I'm at the Tower Maze entrance, but that takes me nowhere except the tree house, court yard or forest cottage... help please!!!!!

lydiajmack
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by lydiajmack on Jul 6, 10 9:37 AM
wonderful story and graphics. had to skip a few puzzles as the walk-through was too brief.
Amaranth...next time include how to work through the puzzles, please.
but I enjoyed the game quite a bit.

lydiajmack
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by lydiajmack on Jul 6, 10 10:33 AM
Forgot to add that the walk-through was very well written. did not know that the locations of all the crystals was in the back of the w/t. thank you, Amaranth. Lyds

Helsue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Helsue on Jul 6, 10 10:49 AM
I too cannot find the black gown can anyone help?

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jul 6, 10 4:03 PM
@Helsue, talk to the monk in the church in Brenn. He'll tell you where the gown is.

@LindyP, if you can reach the tree house, you must be able to reach the forest (where the boy is fishing), Brenn, and the vegetable garden. It sounds like you might have tasks to do in the vegetable garden, as you have to get through there and the next few locations in order to reach the Tower Yard.

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Jul 6, 10 5:12 PM
lydiajmack wrote:wonderful story and graphics. had to skip a few puzzles as the walk-through was too brief.
Amaranth...next time include how to work through the puzzles, please.
but I enjoyed the game quite a bit.

Will do.

[Post New]by loligirl on Jul 6, 10 11:23 PM
I can't find the girls gown. Where can I even begin looking.

[Post New]by 46sunshine on Jul 7, 10 6:06 AM
I need to buy the breathing apparatus but don't have enough crystals. I have been back to every scene and I have all the crystals. Any suggestions!

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Jul 7, 10 7:48 AM
You need to blast open the crack in the wall by the fountain to find a large cache of gems. You can do this after you wake the girl in the tower.

Go to: