Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 11, 18 5:58 AM
Old_Man_River wrote: [Removed by Moderator]

I agree with you on [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 03/15/2018 at 10:54:04 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 11, 18 8:20 AM
I finished the trial. I thought it's puzzle heavy. With 9 puzzles and only 3 hop. I really liked the 3 hops with the morphs. I would call them lovely. I love the 2 collectibles in each scene.

I would prefer a lot more hops because that's what I like the most. So since the puzzles were not the one's I like and would probably skip them. This maker has 17 replay hops. I have to weigh my love for extras, collectibles and hops over the pain of skipping puzzles. I haven't decided. It's not like I don't have over 2 months worth of unplayed games.

The gameplay wasn't bad and the hint isn't a real help but I can play with things until they work most times. But I may get tired of it. I already had a place that I had to use the guide because I found no reference, so I need the guide. The story looks like it could be adventurous.

Undecided and will wait for totally finished games reviews. Reviews on the trial won't help me. I already know what I think of the trial.

Edited on 03/15/2018 at 12:12:39 PM PST

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Mar 11, 18 10:27 AM
What is the sense of having a hint that only points you to the right location, then that's it...nothing else? It is not acceptable and was negligent to have produced a game with such a half useless hint system. It was a big factor in my not buying this game.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 11, 18 10:40 AM
cathybobcat wrote:What is the sense of having a hint that only points you to the right location, then that's it...nothing else? It is not acceptable and was negligent to have produced a game with such a half useless hint system. It was a big factor in my not buying this game.

Good point Cathybobcat!
But I do manager most times with just a location. It's either something I didn't pick up or I throw everything from the toolbar at it.

Edited on 03/11/2018 at 11:17:56 AM PST

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

INDIFFERENCE PROBLEM

[Post New]by kandinsky on Mar 13, 18 8:00 AM
I have played into the second chapter, which is not very far but have found it hard going. Ask myself why? and I think it is because I do not care whether Helen or Cyrus or Godfrey or his daughter have the spark and have lost interest in Tale World. Helen in particular in the poster of the game looks to me like she has had a facelift which is giving way and that makes me a little sad but not enough to care much.

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Mar 13, 18 11:11 AM
I played the whole demo and am most definitely not impressed. I loved the first couple in this series, but the gameplay has declined into such simplicity that a 10 year old could succeed at playing it. The "story" HOP's now have the actual name of the item instead of a clue, the puzzles are solvable in 10-30 seconds each, nothing stumped me for even a second or two. It's linear and you find stuff where you will use it 99.9% of the time. Even the "collectibles" are the exact same graphic as in the past. Sorry, but won't be buying this one.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 15, 18 11:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your thoughtful discussion about what Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition got right and wrong. I also wanted to remind everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

These rules help keep the forums safe and welcoming for everyone. If you encounter a questionable post, please PM me or another member of the Moderation Team. We'll investigate as soon as possible. Thanks for your help with this.

bfgBeruna

Go to: