robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Still jumpin' all over

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 20, 10 7:41 AM
DebbieAnnie wrote:My first install was several days after the 'fix it' program was available ... however it is still unplayable.... my desktop, game manager, everything that is on my desktop is still jumping all over the place... I want to play or buy this game if I love it after my trial period... HELP PLEASE !! I'm getting pretty sad about this.... DebbieAnnie

I'm using Windows Vista

I'm s sorry you've run into that--it must be very frustrating! The best thing to do is to contact Customer Service by clicking on the green envelope in the right column.. They'll have the most up to date information and should be able to help you one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

kroozkitty
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,144 Posts

Re:New version available for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones! July 6th 2010

[Post New]by kroozkitty on Sep 5, 10 7:45 PM
Just finished, great game, quite long, no difficulties running XP.

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Sep 10, 10 11:43 AM
I purchased this game about a week ago and played it through without any technical hitches.

It's a nice game. Basic HOG but interesting enough. The story line is a little lame but doesn't detract from the game play. It's pretty long and took me a week on and off to finish it. Will probably play it again some time. Not easy to work out some of the ways to find each stone which made it challenging enough. (Had some help with the walkthough.) The puzzles were pretty challenging too.

No regrets buying it at all. Quite a relaxing game to play really.

from me.

[Post New]by JUdy100 on Sep 18, 10 5:23 PM
My game keeps shutting down. I can only go so far in the game and then it shuts down.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 19, 10 6:43 PM
JUdy100 wrote:My game keeps shutting down. I can only go so far in the game and then it shuts down.

I'm so sorry you've run into that! That definitely sounds like a glitch, so probably the best thing is just to contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right column. They should be able to help one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: