cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Would you purchase part 2 of A Gypsy's Tale?

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jul 31, 10 5:14 AM

tapping fin impatiently ...

[Post New]by Mamacat104 on Aug 3, 10 2:35 PM
I had no problem playing the game and I used it on a Laptop running Windows 7. I really enjoyed the game and Yes I would buy part 2 when it comes out.

thanks

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Aug 19, 10 9:08 AM
YES YES YES - would definately purchase part 2. This has been one of the best games I have played in some time. I enjoyed opening up new areas and yet having the map to go back when I needed to complete something in an area I had already visited. Finding gems, objects (within circles) and interacting with scenes was very rewarding. And the ending, although it pointed to a 'part 2' was in itself satisfying. The length was enough to satisfy without being too short, although I must admit I was very sad to see it come to an end. Again, bring on part 2, I am more than ready.....

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 19, 10 9:31 AM
Actually...I haven't finished Part I yet.

I guess if I wasn't motivated to finish, that does kind of make a statement...

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 19, 10 9:34 AM
Wow--smacking my "clownfish" lips for an encore!

[Post New]by lonersgalore on Nov 25, 10 11:52 PM
This was one of the most beautiful and captivating games that I've played in the past three years. I would definitely buy any sequels that come out after this. The art was amazing, the music was fantastic, and the details of every thing (no matter how small!) was stunning. I'm looking forward to any other games that come out after this one!

phoenix64
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix64 on Nov 28, 10 10:37 AM
Id buy it without a doubt and I havent finished it yet.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Dec 13, 10 1:15 PM
Without hesitation I would buy part 2. I loved the demo and although I promised myself "no more games" for a little while I couldn't resist. The story, the graphics and the mini games were spectacular. I was sad it had to end.....

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on Dec 14, 10 7:03 AM
I am really enjoying this lovely game. The graphics are pretty and the music nice. Also great to have an adventure game with no hidden objects.

I have played about half-way through without needing a hint, and this is always good in adventure games.

[Post New]by dhallartist on Dec 19, 10 11:56 AM
In a heart beat! My sis and I played this together and we loved it! I like that it was detailed and was not over right away.

[Post New]by lvd333 on Dec 31, 10 1:17 PM
HELLO??!! I'm waiting...GREAT Game!!!

indigobuni
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by indigobuni on Feb 16, 11 8:08 AM
I just played this game again and enjoyed it thoroughly. Yes, I would definitely buy a sequel if it came out.

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Feb 16, 11 10:12 AM
indigobuni wrote:I just played this game again and enjoyed it thoroughly. Yes, I would definitely buy a sequel if it came out.
SAME HERE!!!

Skari
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Skari on Jul 26, 11 8:41 PM
I can't believe it's July 2011 and we're still anxiously awaiting the sequel! I would pay full Collector's Edition price for A Gypsy's Tale 2. It has become an unexpected favorite of mine - I've played it at least 3 times. The captivating story, the unique gameplay, the multitude of beautiful scenes, the peacefulness of it all, the music (more of it in the next game, please!). It just WORKS for me! Please, Amaranth, don't delay with Part 2!

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 8:44:07 PM PST

[Post New]by BIGBLUE07 on Aug 4, 11 6:51 PM
can't wait for part two of this game. There was fantasy, realism, challeges and easy fun. I so enjoyed this game, its on my best games list.

[Post New]by NekoRyuukiChan on Aug 26, 11 7:16 PM
I would gladly purchase a sequel....though more than a year later, I'm starting to doubt one is in the works.
Also, it would strongly depend on if they included another one of those stupid magic spell mini-games that this one ended on. Seriously, who the hell thought that was clever? Explain to me why ....whoops, spoilers. But that mini-game didn't make sense and it upset me.
Anyway, if it weren't for that one mini-game, this would have been a pretty dang perfect game. Very King's Quest in spirit. Only I didn't need a walkthrough. So maybe a bit easier.

Edited on 08/26/2011 at 7:18:27 PM PST

paloma18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by paloma18 on Oct 31, 11 12:13 AM
I LOVED this game and would buy part 2. Hope to see it soon!!

paloma18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by paloma18 on Oct 31, 11 12:13 AM
I LOVED this game and would buy part 2. Hope to see it soon!!

[Post New]by andreacole70 on Jan 22, 12 12:48 PM
Just played A Gypsy's Tale for the third time. I am still loving it. Has anyone heard anything about the sequel? What has it been, almost two years? It would seem there are quite a few of us that are interested!

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Jan 24, 12 1:44 AM
As sequels go, no news has been heard of yet, but you might want to try Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls, which is a newly released game of the same genre and by the same developer

Go to: