cyndrap wrote:...about 1/2 and 1/2...

LOL. Thank you, you are an angel.

xidcrikit
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:This is not an adventure game

[Post New]by xidcrikit on Jul 11, 10 9:51 PM
I tried this game and then bought it. I think it's a combo of both adventure and HOS. I'm enjoying it. My only comment is that Mr. Brown should have known Giovanni was the bad guy because his mustache was pencil thin and he wore a long duster coat. LOL. Again I'm enjoying the game,

Edited on 07/11/2010 at 9:53:44 PM PST

xidcrikit
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by xidcrikit on Jul 11, 10 9:56 PM
Ok I think this is funny. I had to edit my last post twice because apparently you can't put the letters H O together meaning hidden object. I learn something new everyday. LOL

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Jul 14, 10 8:40 PM
candycreme wrote:I think all of you are wasting good !playing time about the name of a game instead of enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, Candycreme! i have been browsing thru while d/l Secrets of the Dragon Wheel....now i will demo Time Dreamer and make up my own mind about it no matter how it's described or dissed or praised...like i do all my games...i feel it's my responsibility to investigate any product on which i spend my hard earned casheroo!
Play On!!!

Lesboop
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Lesboop on Jul 20, 10 12:38 AM
Lol, I just can't help but laugh because folks aren't sure what catagory this game falls into. When I got the email listing it, that indicated that it was a Hidden Object Game. I have played the demo and I plan on buying it. This just happens to be the type of game I like.
On another not, lol, is there a place I can go to on one of the forums to find out what all these abbreviations mean. I get HOG and IHOG, but I'm clueless on some of the others I see in these forums. I guess I'm just too old to keep up with hip folks in here, lol, I have never been a fan of acronyms. What's even funnier, I've worked at some places where they couldn't even tell me what the acronym stood for. Maybe it's just my generation. For me, it helps me to understand what they stand for/mean. And I realize that I've just wandered off into my favorite place....babble land! Sorry about that folks, it kinda runs in our family, lol.

The game is a hands up for me.

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on Jul 23, 10 1:01 AM
There was a message here last night that I wrote that was offensive and not necessary. I apologize to all who were offended by my remarks. I am hoping by deleting this, it will not be seen by anyone else. I made a mistake by being critical of anyone on the forums - the people I have met here have been so kind and so wonderful and so courteous and so helpful to me. I thank you all for all your love and help.

So I want to delete this previous post that was here since in my opinion, after reading it and being told about it, it was offensive. And there has never been a place for that kind of behavior on the BF forums.

I apologize over and over to anyone who saw the previous post and took offense at it. It will not happen again.

From a fishie who just had a horribly bad day and hope you can see it in your hearts to forgive me.

Edited on 07/23/2010 at 1:12:36 PM PST

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on Jul 23, 10 1:03 AM
PS - BFG, I am deleting the above post and this one because I did not feel it was courteous, and I wanted to apologize. I apologize to you, too, for posting something that was not appropriate. I have found some really great friends here, and have always been happy with the forums and the courtesy everyone has for each other when posting. Last night, I did not and I am sorry.

Edited on 07/23/2010 at 1:17:34 PM PST

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Jul 23, 10 10:04 PM
Glad you thought better of it. I love BFG too.

And whatever you call it TimeDreamer is an excellent game. I prefer to have fewer hidden object scenes but the balance here isn't bad. The 'adventure' is coherent and there are a few puzzles and/or minigames between scenes.

And yes, xidcrikit, that pencil mustache should have set off our hero's alarm bells.

Edited on 07/23/2010 at 10:07:16 PM PST

divegal
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by divegal on Jul 24, 10 1:22 PM
SavemeJack wrote:PS - BFG, I am deleting the above post and this one because I did not feel it was courteous, and I wanted to apologize. I apologize to you, too, for posting something that was not appropriate. I have found some really great friends here, and have always been happy with the forums and the courtesy everyone has for each other when posting. Last night, I did not and I am sorry.

I think it's really beautiful when we can look at ours see things new ways and help each other. SavemeJack you are a beautiful fishie and I thank you for teaching me too. Your presence here is very special and makes me wanna hang around a bit more

P.S. LOL, whether or not Time Dreamer is an adventure game, life certainly is

Edited on 07/25/2010 at 2:18:41 AM PST

Go to: