10men
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by 10men on Jul 27, 10 3:54 PM
In front of castle I put handle on wrong guard house(can't remember it is called). What do I do now as it won't come off.

Ceece
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ceece on Jul 28, 10 3:11 AM
Well, I just finished "Elixir of Immortality". I really enjoyed it. I got lost a couple of times and started over once using another name. I've become infamous for jumping out of sequence without knowing it and then "can't find" what I need. Anyway, I got through it in 2 evenings without a bit of technical problems, just a little of my "detectiving" problems.

I really enjoyed the challenge of the game. Having to keep track of where everybody was in their specific sites, etc., was good for me. The minigames were interesting and some challenging too.

I'm glad I got this one. I think it's one I can play more than once when I give myself space between games so I don't recall it as well. I hope we get more like this one, this intricate and all. Thanks Big Fish. Good Choice again!

[Post New]by rufus79 on Jul 28, 10 3:23 AM
susanw004 wrote:
susanw004 wrote:
jonajona wrote:I'm having a problem with getting the cryptex to move after I have entered the code. I got the lockers puzzle solved and was given the code but it just doesn't work. I've done it over and over and with always the same result...nothing! I don't know how to go back to the beginning of the locker puzzle and start over.
Please someone....help!!! I'm so stuck it's really frustrating! jonajona

I am having the same problem!! Keep going back to the locker only to have a different code to enter. Am I doing something wrong??

I figured it out. LOL...read your diary. Code is right there in BIG BOLD NUMBERS. I feel so silly now

[Post New]by aliekhat on Jul 28, 10 8:52 AM
I got the lock pick and successfully matched the keys to the pick but I cannot do anything with it once picked. It doesn't move, allow me to skip or exit. I have to close the game in order to get out of it. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by celiacarvalho on Jul 28, 10 9:12 PM
How to find the magician?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 29, 10 10:22 AM
celiacarvalho wrote:How to find the magician?

Put the glass shard into the window above the girl statue and a gate will open on the left.

agbosche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by agbosche on Jul 29, 10 1:03 PM
I just started this game and am stuck in a room with the four dead people. I can't figure out how to get out of the "nightmare".

[Post New]by emilialucinda on Jul 31, 10 5:20 AM
Help! Where on earth is the handle for the mechanisms? I can't find it anywhere. I tried to follow the walkthrough but I do not see where to locate it. I am completely stuck.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 31, 10 6:53 AM
emilialucinda wrote:Help! Where on earth is the handle for the mechanisms? I can't find it anywhere. I tried to follow the walkthrough but I do not see where to locate it. I am completely stuck.

from the walkthrough:

# Inside your inventory combine the GLASS TUBE with the CHEMICAL LIQUID.

# Combine the FULL CONTAINER with the MAIL TUBE.

# Place the MAIL TUBE in the launcher and press the lever.

# Look at the new mail from the master and you will receive the HANDLE.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by vicki_678 on Aug 1, 10 3:17 AM
I am loving the game, but getting frustrated because I can not get the coloured disks....all I have is a pair of shears in my inventory....ahhhhhhh...

[Post New]by Howlingwolf85 on Aug 1, 10 3:26 AM
I'm having a problem with the sound - it cuts out after about 15 minutes of play. Anyone else have this problem?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 1, 10 4:27 AM
vicki_678 wrote:I am loving the game, but getting frustrated because I can not get the coloured disks....all I have is a pair of shears in my inventory....ahhhhhhh...

Go to the HOG scene in the park entrance....

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 4:27:32 AM PST

Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum - Clothes HOOK

[Post New]by butterfly98 on Aug 1, 10 12:40 PM
Hi, This is a question,not a reply. I am stuck at the grate by the alchemists looking for a clotheshook in a HOG scene. I have tried the HINT button several times and I still cannot see it. I really like this game but I cannot go forward till I find this clothes hook Please Help!

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 1:17:45 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 1, 10 12:55 PM
Clothes hook (EU) = Clothes pin (US). Does that help?

[Post New]by curdog on Aug 1, 10 1:16 PM
Help! I'm stuck trying to find a kiwi in the castle. I tried hitting the hint button a few times and it goes to the lid in the scene but no kiwi. How do I get past this? Thanks

bellerook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bellerook on Aug 1, 10 1:17 PM
Help!!! I played through the game once and the only problem I encountered was hanging up on the screen that comes up when the object explodes in the alchemist's room. It's the mostly purple and blue 'vision' type screen. I had to close the game and re-open it to get back to the room. Unfortunately, on my second time playing the game, not only did that happen again, but there's an object missing in one of the **** scenes. I even used the hint button. The thing is simply not there. I can't get my inventory object because I can't finish the **** search. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it came back at the exact same spot in the game....and no object. Anybody else had a problem with this? I love the game and would like to play it again if it would let me.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum - Clothes HOOK

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 1, 10 1:27 PM
butterfly98 wrote:Hi, This is a question,not a reply. I am stuck at the grate by the alchemists looking for a clotheshook in a HOG scene. I have tried the HINT button several times and I still cannot see it. I really like this game but I cannot go forward till I find this clothes hook Please Help!

the clothes hook is more like a hook on the back of the bathroom door- look lower left corner- imagine a 2 inch wide strip of metal folded into a hook.

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum -Clothespin

[Post New]by butterfly98 on Aug 1, 10 1:27 PM
Thankyou I did not know I was looking for a clothes pin It is still not there however. From the HINT it should be to the left of the barrel on the tile floor but there is nothing there. What am I not seeing? Is there something wrong that I may have already picked it up? Is there a way to advance in the game? ie: SKIP?

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 1:33:37 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 1, 10 1:28 PM
curdog wrote:Help! I'm stuck trying to find a kiwi in the castle. I tried hitting the hint button a few times and it goes to the lid in the scene but no kiwi. How do I get past this? Thanks

The kiwi is uncut and brown- look in the wine glass upper right.

bellerook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bellerook on Aug 1, 10 1:37 PM
Having already played the game, I knew what the clothes hook looked like. It simply isn't there, and I see now that I'm not the only one with the same problem. Guess I'll have to wait to contact Customer Service tomorrow when the chat line is open. How frustrating! It's a really good game though.....and I do have a "few" others, so I'll amuse myself somehow until tomorrow!
I still have another problem I suppose is a "Customer Support" thing, too. Some of my games will NOT open while I have Big Fish up or even a walkthrough from another site open. Ah, the joys of computer gaming.

Go to: