Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Elixir of Immortality

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jul 16, 10 9:59 AM
Thanks everyone for the great reviews, with so many positive comments about this game, I can't wait to try it :-)
Just one positive review after another, so I am d/l now and looking forward to a great day of gaming .
The only problem with great games, is a HUGE BF bill again, I have 2 punch cards already full, and the month is not close to being over, HELP ...no grocerys next month again...lol.
Thanks BF for another BEAUTIFUL, well made game, I'm on a roll again

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Jul 16, 10 10:28 AM
After reading everyone's reviews (a big thanks!), I tried it and will be purchasing. Have to agree with everyone else and will add, there is a penalty for too many clicks. No glitches that I could see. Custom cursor can be changed. Music-OK and not annoying. Could do without the sound effects when a hidden object is found. In my hour demo, I didn't make it past the first chapter. Of course, when my time ran out, I was in the process of solving a puzzle. Never fails, everytime!!

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Jul 16, 10 10:38 AM
Another winner.... ..Great game in every aspect...Music,sound effects,graphics,etc...Love the waves,wind,all of them.....Love to find most ****'s easily....Played only 20 minutes before purchasing...Thanks BFG, a true winner.....5 out of 5.....

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Jul 16, 10 10:51 AM
I really like this game. I am still kicking myself for buying The Great Gatsby.

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Jul 16, 10 11:36 AM
I never bought a game after playing it for 20 minutes, but during the first few minutes, I knew I was going to get this one. I ENJOYED playing it.

Edited on 07/16/2010 at 11:46:40 AM PST

Cinnamone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Cinnamone on Jul 16, 10 11:38 AM
Wow! We have been blessed with a few wonderful games by BF lately. And like other fishies, I bought this one before the trial time was up. The graphics are wonderful, the storyline is interesting and I love it when you don't have to wait an eternity to be able to have a hint. The puzzles are fairly easy, at least so far. Can't wait to go back to the game.
In my part of the World, the weather forecast: rain and and thunderstorm for the entire weekend. So yes, I'm going to have a wonderful time playing that game.

emwenz
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by emwenz on Jul 16, 10 12:25 PM
After 15 minutes of demo: a definite buy. The game has beautiful atmospheric graphics and is reminiscent of "Puppetshow" and "Joyville". The games are quite easy and the storyline is intriguing. Some issues with the cursor feeling too floaty at times but overall: this is the kind of HOG that I'm looking for; when they get it right, you know within 10mins of game play. Yea!
Big Fish is da' best. thx.

I second the OP about The Great Gatsby : egads, too much going on...

Edited on 07/16/2010 at 12:31:30 PM PST

redsjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by redsjoy on Jul 16, 10 12:30 PM
I love this game! Been waiting for what seems like forever for a good game and this is it. Good graphics, sound, and a good mix of **** and puzzles. Not too hard and not too easy either. Hint recharges pretty fast if you need it. Like the fact that it will tell you what on the screen needs attention.

Thanks BFG!

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Thank goodness for bigfish !

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Jul 16, 10 1:19 PM
I cant even tell you how happy I am with this game its everything I want in a game I played 20 mins and am buying . I so love games with great art work and smooth game play . I was really trying to like the new Epiphany O'Day game I downloaded and bought yesterday but it was so slow and jerky in a lot of areas. I'm all for special effects but a lot of flash is only cool when it does not interfere in game play smoothness . I could barely get that game to play anytime I was around the dragon wheal .
on the other hand Elixir of Immortality its not only beautiful but works sooo much better than the last few games Ive purchased including the Gypsy game I forgot the name of and uninsulated after finishing it- Its just not fun having to worry about your computer the whole time you are also trying to play a game and a lot of games recently have had to much flash and effect to be fun to play . Im just so happy I can just play a game and not have to worry about if its going to crash my system eventually . I know a lot of gamers love the special effects and such and Elixir of Immortality has great effects just not so many as to make things slow down or stop working at least none I have found so far . Im on a 4 year old PC with XP and even with constantly updating everything I can I still have problems with flashy games with lots of effects like Oday. Thank you bigfish for making my day as I gladly buy a game credit for this great game !!!!!!

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Jul 16, 10 1:38 PM
You know it's a good game when the hour is up and you wonder how did it go so fast? Everything about this game is first rate. It does seem a little on the easy side. It's always obvious what to do next. But I'm loving it!

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on Jul 16, 10 2:59 PM
An excellent game!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jul 16, 10 3:25 PM
Really loved this game!

Askold
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Askold on Jul 16, 10 4:19 PM
Dear players,

Let me introduce myself. I am head of Vogat Interactive, company that developed Elixir of Immortality.

Thank you for your choice! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our new game. We developed it over a year, caring only about the quality of the game. We have carefully designed and created each location, each mini-game, each ****-scene and all the characters.

All of our creative efforts have been aimed at developing a truly wonderful product for you. Have we achieved this? You are our judge.

In any case, I wish you many reasons to smile!

Yours ever,
Askold

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Jul 16, 10 4:27 PM
LOVE IT. Will purchase.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jul 16, 10 4:33 PM
Askold wrote:Dear players,

Let me introduce myself. I am head of Vogat Interactive, company that developed Elixir of Immortality.

Thank you for your choice! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our new game. We developed it over a year, caring only about the quality of the game. We have carefully designed and created each location, each mini-game, each ****-scene and all the characters.

All of our creative efforts have been aimed at developing a truly wonderful product for you. Have we achieved this? You are our judge.

Yours ever,
Askold

You have a really great quality game, your hard work shows!!!! Thank you!

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jul 16, 10 4:36 PM
Thanks to the developers for such a great game. Sure hope we will see another from you guys. I am thoroughly enjoying this game.

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Jul 16, 10 5:17 PM
Other developers should take lessons from you guys!

Yours ever,
Askold

Edited on 07/16/2010 at 5:19:16 PM PST

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 16, 10 5:27 PM
Hi, Askoid.

Really love this game. I didn't want to stop after I started. Got it right away. Didn't you also make Othertside: The Realms of Eons? That was a great game too. Thanks for these games and keep making them.

Edited on 07/16/2010 at 5:42:26 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 16, 10 5:59 PM

Yours ever,
Askold

You succeeded wonderfully! The game is terrific, and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

(flowers for the development team!)

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 16, 10 6:22 PM
spiritdog51

many hugs and hope you get through this time alright...

askold and Vogat Interactive

thanks for bringing us such a riveting piece with twists and turns and the true feeling of a detective thriller - suspect everyone! i enjoyed playing it through today on and off as i postponed household chores... i think it was the anticipation of who would end up 'crossed off' the list and who would be behind 'that' door...

a very engaging piece! i look forward to more from your careful and diligent hands!

susan

Go to: