Wivey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum

[Post New]by Wivey on Sep 15, 09 6:53 PM
I am in the throne room and have tried everything. I see where someone said you can rip the throne and get a gem but I can't do that. I have taken every object and unable to get anything to work.

ErinK
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ErinK on Sep 19, 09 6:17 AM
hotshotfinder wrote:
friomm wrote:I am in the garden, have hung a birdhouse and filled it with bird seed but it keeps telling me that the kingfisher needs more enticement. I have only cork screw, a bottle of wine and an inkwell, none of which seem to interest him in the lest.

I don't see anything else to do...help please
add the corkscrew to the inkwell...it says it sounds like a bird chirpping.
how and where do you hang the birdhouse?????

the corkscrew and the ink well don't go together!!!
What do I do????

[Post New]by puppypants96001 on Oct 8, 09 4:25 PM
cls39 wrote:
impunkinsmommy wrote:I need help!!! I am stuck on the birds nest puzzle. I have put the seed in the chinese feeder, but i can't find where to put it at to get the bird out of the nest. Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

I cannot figure out where the birdfeeder goes in the tree to the right of the scene. I have placed the feeder over every square milimeter but it won't stay anywhere!

[Post New]by MrsLAJ on Oct 13, 09 9:02 PM
Help!! I'm stuck in the tomb. Have placed the marble chunks in place, but what now?

[Post New]by lanakarin on Oct 26, 09 10:35 AM
I am in the Music room with five objects to place somewhere, as there are no hints and I have tried everything and everywhere to place those objects and nothing works. I think I am on Chapter 5, and I am stuck there with nothing working that I have tried. I tried combining objects and it will not let me. Any advice out there? Please tell me what to do next. I was enjoying this game up to now.

[Post New]by lanakarin on Oct 26, 09 10:41 AM
Everyone there is a website which shows and tells how to do on every Chapter of this game. It is called [Gamezebo] for tips and tricks written by Margie B. It is good, but I am still stuck in the Music room with five objects which are silver metal ball, gold metal ball, crab, scorpion,and a brass winder where nothing I do works.

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 10:22:23 AM PST

[Post New]by fidalgoisland on Oct 27, 09 8:03 AM
I'm stumped...I'm playing on my iPhone, trying to grab the candle with one finger and the knife with another....there's no way I can saw the candle - my fingers keep getting in the way.
HELP!

[Post New]by bigo13506 on Nov 22, 09 5:56 AM
i have gotten the jewell out of the wall and broken it open but the glue will not apply to
the box now what do i do

[Post New]by RedStella on Dec 18, 09 1:01 PM
When I put the sword over the thrones in The Throne Room, it acts like it is going to do something and then the message appears that says, "Not the thrones!" That is the only place where the sword will work.

Any suggestions??

[Post New]by Kezzwezz on Dec 31, 09 5:47 PM
Thanks 4mybirds4, the mantle answer was just what I needed!

[Post New]by shirl126 on Jan 13, 10 8:39 PM
HELP!!! I've been playing this game in the relaxed mode and I love it, but I'm stuck.
I'm in the throne room and it has just the curtains, chairs (thrones) and not much else. I have to return the sword, slate and something else but I've been working for 2 days and can't figure out where they go. Any hints? I've been over and over the scene trying to get the cursor to change color but if it has, I'm missing it. Any help would be appreciated.
Shirl 126

[Post New]by Tozza101 on Jan 21, 10 3:19 AM
Hi - I am also stuck in the Throne Room! Very frustrating!!! The sword flashes over the chairs but then a pop up comes up and says "Not the Thrones" what do I do?

Thx

[Post New]by brewer0698 on Feb 8, 10 12:51 PM
fffffffrrre3wwfrfrfrdw

re733
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by re733 on Feb 16, 10 2:16 PM
I'm stuck in the kitchen, looking for the second chef's hat. It will not allow any clues and I have been on it for three days. Getting pretty frustrated right now. I did buy the game and it is not a glinch in the game. Help anyone

[Post New]by microness on Mar 4, 10 2:28 AM
hi,

I having a whole heap of trouble lining up the knights on the mantle. i did read someone else's comment on what order but they don't touch and every time i go to move them closer they switch places......very annoying!!!

Any tips?

Snookie1100
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Snookie1100 on Mar 7, 10 11:00 AM
HELP!!!! I'm in the Blue Room and just placed the prism on the mantle which shines on the chess board. When I click on the board it enlarges on the right side of the screen. But I can go no further. There's nothing left in inventory after using the prism, and no amount of clicking on the chess board does anything. I can not advance until this is done...........but I don't know what to do?? Any takers out there with an answer for me? I would be most apprecative for any help!

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on May 3, 10 2:25 AM
I didnt think this one was very good. It has nice scenes and history, however there was no challenge, it's very easy. It's not junkpile, the items are laid out individually all over the floor and walls. No creativity,not cleverly hidden, just alot of items to look over.

The worst was the TINY objects. Most were the size of the cursor.

I wasnt thrilled that the 4th scene was already a repeat with the same objects and many of the same items on the list.

It took me a minute to figure out how to use the hints by clicking on the item name. I do like that they give you a choice of seeing a silouette for 1 hint credit, 3 to see the item or 5 to see the location.

[Post New]by OrigDiana on Jun 2, 10 8:16 PM
I just purchased the game and can't even find the tunnel. Nomatter where I place the mouse on the screen, it doesn't turn purple per the tutorial.

Can/will someone please give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong?

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 6:51 PM
I love Blue Tea games. This one is well done and very informative. Beautiful graphics.

[Post New]by karenr2 on Jul 22, 10 12:15 PM
Can someone help me please....what do you do with the bird feeder? I presume the cork and glass jar attract the bird from the nest but can't find where to put the feeder.

Go to: