bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 11, 11 4:39 PM
jules642011 wrote:I am in the kitchen of the castle and cannot get the barrel to roll away from the door?

Hi jules642011,

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking the built-in Strategy Guide that came with your game, just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way.

If you've already done this and are still having troubles moving the barrel, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/11/2011 at 4:41:26 PM PST

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by annettecon on Feb 25, 13 7:42 AM
I AM STUCK IN THE KITCHEN AND SURROUNDING AREAS..I CHECKED THE WALKTHROUGH AND IT SAID TO PICK UP THINGS FROM THE LABORATORY, I MISSED THAT AND NOW I CANT GET BACK TO IT. DO I HAVE TO START THE GAME OVER. I NEED TO GET THE OIL FOR THE BIRD CAGE, TO GET THE KNIFE. AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

[Post New]by mustache_man23 on Apr 30, 13 4:57 PM
Okay so I started this game, and I got the hand for the clock but it keeps saying that I have to fix the clock first. Please help me! It's so frustrating!! Thanks!

Go to: