drustorm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Tribloos 3 here.

[Post New]by drustorm on Apr 15, 18 11:38 AM
I'm having the same screen resolution issues as others. I attempted to download the Update, but my BF app did not find any updates after manually checking for them. I then closed the app, reopened and tried again. Nothing.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No update. I manually checked again. Again no update.

I opened the game thinking perhaps the client had been updated, but no, same issue and no option for manually adjusting screen resolution.

So, status of the game for me no update and the game doesn't appear to want to update.

[Post New]by archimago on Apr 15, 18 1:53 PM
Tried un-/reinstalling, didn't fix it

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Apr 15, 18 6:16 PM
Just downloaded the game again with the updated PC version. It now displays correctly. Thanks to the devs for the quick response!

oh, and I've bought the game

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Apr 16, 18 6:07 PM
Sent the techs what they asked for to fix the game so that I can play and still no response. Very disappointing.

[Post New]by archimago on Apr 17, 18 2:56 PM
Level 43, hover over the Boomleaf icon, "target_boomleaf_plaural" appears.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 17, 18 3:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to address the topics being discussed here.

Thank you to players who've written back letting us know that installing the update fixed the game. I'm really glad The Tribloos 3 displays properly now.

If your game still doesn't work after trying our suggested troubleshooting steps, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game.

I assure you that our Support Team will reply to your emails as quickly as possible, and I apologize to players that are waiting longer than usual to hear back from them. Thank you so much for your patience.

Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

notesmom
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by notesmom on Apr 17, 18 3:50 PM
Level 3 - please tell me if there are supposed to be FIVE HORNS to align in this level - I only get 3 working.
notesmom

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Apr 17, 18 6:07 PM
Your tech support team notified me today that they can't figure out how to make the game work for me and gave me a free game. I'd much rather have this game work. I'll be cancelling my membership tonight.

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Apr 18, 18 4:27 PM
Well your tech team emailed me that they can't figure out why I can't run the game on my laptop. Wow. I'm going to cancel my membership and I'll wait until **** releases it. The offer of a coupon is insulting as I feel as though they didn't even bother to troubleshoot. I expected some type of back and forth to try and figure it out.
Might want to work on your customer service.

Go to: