bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

Re:Post any Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus technical issues here only

[Post New]by bunnydog on Oct 2, 10 2:22 PM
n2u2nyte wrote:Can't play the "Snyc the Dials", keeps shutting down.This is as far as the game will allow me to go. I keep starting game over and rebooting and it still shuts down at the sync dial puzzle. NEED HELP.

I had trouble with this part of the game as well. No matter what I tried to do to work out the puzzle, I kept getting shut out. My computer would just exit the program. I finally was able to move on when I just let the skip button fill so I could skip this part.

I did manage to finish the game without any other real problems. There were a couple of times when I had to skip other puzzles, but at least I wasn't booted out!

[Post New]by Authenic1 on Nov 13, 10 11:51 AM
I am having real trouble with this game. I have to install and reinstall it just about every time I want to play it. The loading time between scenes when it works is about 15 seconds, but then if I don't play it, (like when I leave the computer and come back after several hours,) the game won't reload. I then have to uninstall the game and reinstall it and then it works.

I love the game, but the technical issues are driving me crazy. What is wrong with the game.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 20, 12 1:00 PM
Can you tell me if there is a fix available for the long loading times please? This has all the promise of a great game but the loading times are ridiculously long and takes away the enjoyment of the game.

Go to: