Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™

[Post New]by pls222 on Apr 30, 09 4:54 PM
I have gotten to the place where the knights are placed on the mantle. I can not go any futher. I have tried several different arrangements but nothing happens. What am I missing and what can I do????? How do I know someone will answer my question. Will I get an email?

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 4:58:35 PM PST

[Post New]by thisxsin on May 3, 09 7:12 PM
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

i'm stuck in the garden. where are you supposed to hang the bird feeder?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 3, 09 7:52 PM
The bird feeder gets hung in the tree to the right of the screen.

Don't know if the iphone version has a glitch. Played on my computer.

[Post New]by empea73 on May 10, 09 6:09 AM
pls222 wrote:I have gotten to the place where the knights are placed on the mantle. I can not go any futher. I have tried several different arrangements but nothing happens. What am I missing and what can I do????? How do I know someone will answer my question. Will I get an email?

I'm stuck at the same spot now... how are the knights supposed to be arranged? Or is there something else I have to do first?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out... you have to set the knights up so they're touching each other.. with the one's with the swords at the end. Should have seen that sooner.

Edited on 05/10/2009 at 6:12:55 AM PST

CRABDADDY
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ chess game

[Post New]by CRABDADDY on May 16, 09 9:09 AM
pencilman wrote:
Dizzy_liz wrote:I am so stuck with the chess game... i have tried the knight on just about every square! What am i doing wrong....?

Look around the room for another game and put it there

[Post New]by rphshari on May 18, 09 9:16 PM
I can't find a place to put the chess piece and i can't find another game to place in on, so what do I do? Please help I am so close to the end

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 18, 09 10:46 PM
Hi and welcome. In the version I played the knight went on the chess board. If you go up to the top of the screen and click All Game Forums and either type in the name of the game or scroll down until you see the game, click on it. You'll get a whole bunch of threads specific to this game. I know the answer is there. It's been too long since I played it to give you an answer.

HTH

[Post New]by rphshari on May 21, 09 7:09 PM
After I have the figurines on the mantle in order what do I do next to get the jewel

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 21, 09 7:13 PM
Hi and welcome. If the figurines are in the correct order the game should let you know what comes next.

[Post New]by dnic82 on May 27, 09 7:39 AM
HELP I can't seem to hang the bird feeder, I've put the seeds in and the corkscrew is all set up, I just can't get the birdfeeder in

I got it. and now I can't seem to get the sword to cut the chair.

Edited on 05/27/2009 at 10:16:07 AM PST

danelady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by danelady on May 30, 09 5:11 PM
i'VE GOTTEN UP TO 25 ADDITIONAL points by fast clicking a crown!
Lynnie
lisa4862 wrote:If you click multiple times on one of the hidden crowns, you get multiple hint points.

danelady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by danelady on May 30, 09 5:14 PM
Use the Seed packet
zizi5678 wrote:
prpldva wrote:
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

Use the corkscrew on the bottle, then the cork on the glass inkbottle...

I have done this over & over again and nothing happens...wondering, also, if there is a glitch..cant get past this point.. any other suggestions?

danelady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

CROWN CLICK update:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™

[Post New]by danelady on May 30, 09 5:42 PM
Rapid clicking on crowns, while following it as it disappears will allow you up to 100 points per crown! Try it! WHen I ended the game the first time, I had accumulated 985 HINT points!
Hugs
Lynnie
bfgErie wrote:Hint Credits – An interesting twist on hints, you can earn hint five hint credits for each of the two crowns found in every scene. Credits can be spent to get either a silhouette of an object on your list (1 credit), show you the exact picture of an object (3 credits) int out where the object is in a scene (5 credits).

Relaxed Mode/Timed Mode - When you start the game, you are asked if you would like to play in Relaxed Mode or Timed Mode. If you select Timed Mode, you will have twenty minutes to locate all of the objects in each scene. Select Relaxed Mode if you would like to play without the timer.

Random Clicks – In Timed Mode, clicking on objects not on your list too often will result in the loss of thirty seconds off the clock. In Relaxed Mode, there is no penalty at all for random clicking.

These a just a few tips that will help when you are playing Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace. If you have any tips to share, please post them in this thread.

[Post New]by sallene on Jun 1, 09 10:16 AM
tikibar wrote:Hi, Leia! I have the iPhone version and I've tried a thousand times and put the glue right over the missing gem hole on the jewelry box and it will not work. Could it be a bug in this version?

I'm having the exact same issue.

[Post New]by wesgroove on Jun 3, 09 9:44 PM
danelady wrote:Use the Seed packet
zizi5678 wrote:
prpldva wrote:

I have done this over & over again and nothing happens...wondering, also, if there is a glitch..cant get past this point.. any other suggestions?

[Post New]by wesgroove on Jun 3, 09 9:45 PM
wesgroove wrote:
danelady wrote:Use the Seed packet
zizi5678 wrote:
prpldva wrote:

I found that you use the corkscrew on the bottle, right there in the inventory area, give it a second to respond then you take the cork and put it in the ink bottle, it says it makes a sound like a "chirp" which attracts the bird over. After every action you have to hit okay then proceed to the next step, good luck

Edited on 06/03/2009 at 9:48:45 PM PST

[Post New]by chewits on Jun 10, 09 10:04 AM
hi i wounder if any1 can hep me i dowloaded this game on my iphone and i am in the exact same position as prpldva is but i have got the godge from the crack but i dnt no how to crack it open it say's but the hammer on the godge and it should but i cant, can any1 help me crack the godge up ive been trying for 5 days now and it is quiet annoying thanx

tamem
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tamem on Jun 13, 09 10:20 AM
We can't find the passage way to get started. Please help. Thanks

Buckingham Palace - Queen's Gallery

[Post New]by ladybugfunk on Jun 16, 09 6:17 PM
Hi, can someone please help me? I don't know how to proceed in this room ... i found all the items and now have a knife, a candle and a lighter. What do I do?

Edited on 06/16/2009 at 10:24:02 PM PST

[Post New]by tinkerbell4406 on Jun 16, 09 7:00 PM
I have the ipod version...I've tried this over and over for a month and can't seem to get the Knight to stick.

Please help !!

stringbby wrote:
Hubfox wrote:[bHELP!

I'm stuck at the chess game.PLEASE!

you see a line of 3 chess pieces with a space in between them. put the horse there

Go to: