Agree on New Home?

Gen_1236
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Agree on New Home?

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on Apr 17, 18 7:42 PM
Problems Loggin in?

Occassionally, login problems are caused by members using old URLs to access Forums. Use http://forums.delphiforums.com/my-forums to reach your My Forums page instead of bookmarking a specific forum. You can then reach your favorite forums from My Forums.

Password Issues

If you are having trouble logging in, you may have requested a new password, or been advised to request one. You may receive a message like this from Delphi:

"You recently requested a new password for your Delphi Forums membername. Your current password will remain active until you use the new one ." The new password will be sent to you via email, try logging in with the new password. Be sure to type the new password exactly as it appears in this message, with no spaces. You can also consider using the 'Save Password' option that you see on the login screen, so that you won't need to type it in each time.

If you still experience trouble logging on, try typing your Email Address instead of your membername

Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Apr 18, 18 3:05 AM
I have added myself to Delphi via iOS with DevilinWales as my user name

It must have clocked that I was using iOS as it refused to send activation code anywhere else but my .me account with iOS.

I did request it to a .co.uk account and also a .com account that i have but never received anything.

I have added this in case others are struggling to register with iOS

Good luck and see you all there

Paul-Devil 1 and Paul-Devil 2

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Apr 18, 18 4:22 AM
Just posting so that this thread goes back to the first page before you know what.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Apr 18, 18 6:05 AM
I am on Delphi from now on and I will PM my friends on the forum so they know and join us later...
Dani

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Apr 18, 18 6:51 AM
I am on Delphi now - Susanna502MC. So far it looks like it will be easy to use. I changed to the Classic view and think it is easier to read. I knew once everyone adjusted to the need for action that they would all pitch in to help.

[Post New]by Syrinx66 on Apr 18, 18 7:40 AM
The LINE app has been mentioned a few times here and on the Delphi site
The only problem is that there is no mention of a name or ID# to find the group on LINE

alliebdive
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by alliebdive on Apr 18, 18 10:46 AM
I've joined Delphi as alliebdive. See you all there!

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 18, 18 12:06 PM
For anyone interesting in joining the chat community in LINE.

I have not posted my username there for privacy reasons. Unfortunately adding Line member to a group is invite only so you have to message the person who made the group.

Just send a PM to me here or on the new Delphi forum. My user name there is my game name Tiny Faerie. There is also a post there.

I certainly dont need stalkers or spammers to get hold of my Line account and end up with a nightmare.

Syrinx I get your PM and have sent you a message.

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Apr 18, 18 12:15 PM
I have activated my old Delphi account and will be following those forums from now on. Will we be allowed to copy reference content from this forum to the new one so that the information can be updated? If so, it will be a Herculean task. I am willing to help.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 18, 18 12:31 PM
Pazlovejoy wrote:Will we be allowed to copy reference content from this forum to the new one so that the information can be updated? If so, it will be a Herculean task. I am willing to help.

It's already being done, & yes, Herculean indeed! I'm sure they'd love your help. Tiny Faerie, Ada, cindykat, ptg, & AEG seem to be doing the biggest chunks, with Jenifer setting up the file structure, etc.
I wish I could help more, but the copying capacity of my little phone screen isn't very efficient for such large-scale transfer.

Edited on 04/18/2018 at 12:38:25 PM PST

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 18, 18 6:06 PM
Since we are still in the process of moving things a Helpful Links page has not been created yet. But we are working double time to get things copied from here to there.

Its a huge work in process with just 2 days in so still under construction.

But links that are inserting into post will be clickable.

It is definitely still a work in progress. But is quickly taking shape

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Apr 18, 18 10:13 PM
tennco wrote:Ok. I am going to give this a try. I don’t do social media so this will be an experience for me. For all of my friends, I hope we meet up somewhere. I would hate to lose contact with you. I’m am doing the Delphi thing.

It's a website, not social media.

Go to: