tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jessica - Mysterious Journey

[Post New]by tribrach on Jul 27, 10 5:54 AM
o.k. I know it's been said before...but...come on B.F. you'd have to pay me to play this truly dreadful game! A "junkpile" offering that's going....yep, you've guessed, straight into the garbage can.
Here's hoping that tomorrow will bring something better....my only consolation is...it couldn't be any worse....I hope

kainesis2
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kainesis2 on Jul 27, 10 6:05 AM
[quote ]Wow! That was painful!
(Is it just me or did that guy on the plane look like he was making a grab for her boobs?!)

I got the exact same impression!

[Post New]by fay_druid on Jul 27, 10 6:06 AM
I've been thinking about joining this group for a long time because I love BF and they have so many nice games. I'm sad to say what made me finally join up was this horrible idea of a game. ~GAGS~

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Jul 27, 10 6:15 AM
Played on another site - awful. Just awful. Items are extremely hard to find. There's no sense of scale. Bad game.

dizzypd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by dizzypd on Jul 27, 10 6:16 AM
Total waste of time yet another rubbish game come on bigsea games give us the good quailty games you used to ......Not the rubbish you keep ofering us !!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria5
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Victoria5 on Jul 27, 10 6:21 AM
WOW! I don't know what to say -- this game is just awful! The worst!

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jul 27, 10 6:23 AM

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Jul 27, 10 6:23 AM
Not going to bother.
Thanks everyone.

biomix

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jul 27, 10 6:27 AM
Thanks, everyone for your input. There are still four more days until the end of the month so I'm still hoping for a good one to come along!

SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by SueDee67 on Jul 27, 10 6:35 AM

Big Fish needs to get some new standards of what their customers want and will buy. Maybe new developers need to be found? I just know I am very disappointed in the rash of bad games that have been offered of late. It's sad to have to say that.

Yes, I know that there have been a few..very few...good ones sprinkled in here and there too. But...not enough.

Also, if you want people like me to buy a CE offer it at the first of the Month! Or I will just wait a month for the regular game. Or will just forget it altogether.

I depend on these Reviews to help me decide whether to even try a game some days. Thanks to all who do this.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Jul 27, 10 6:38 AM
I second.........UGH!! Feel free to keep this one...........when will the developers get the idea, most of their customers need to larger objects?

[Post New]by blj421 on Jul 27, 10 6:46 AM
The most painful experience I've had in a looooooong time! Monotonous music, glitchy, skippy sound, little tiny objects and find by function?? What??! Found myself gritting my teeth and gripping the arm of my chair - off to the chiropractor!

sheilafaye
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by sheilafaye on Jul 27, 10 6:59 AM
The only mystery in this game is how it got onto Big Fish in the first place. After several years as a loyal and satisfied customer, I'm surprised this got past quality control. Wow, is this bad....!

You're risking your reputation with this one BFG. Take it off the site, please....

Respectfully,

Sheila

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Jul 27, 10 7:14 AM
I was truly desperate for a good game. So disappointed. Not only were the objects miniscule and out of proportion in some instances, but the overall feeling for this game was irritation and frustration personified.

I hope BF has some good games before the end of the month as I would like to finish filling out my 2nd punch card. If we keep going this way, I will drastically slow down my purchasing (as I am sure, considering the comments in the forum, many others are doing.)

Please, BF, I know you can't hit a home run every time, but be selective in your offerings. We'll be waiting...............

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Jul 27, 10 7:23 AM
What is there left to say, looks like BFG got a special deal on a ship load of bad games. They could have tried to space them out a little more instead of give them to us all in one month. I think I beta tested this one, not sure because it sure is "FORGETABLE"

[Post New]by snowflakesh on Jul 27, 10 7:30 AM
well, I trust my fellow fishies. Not even going to download and try. I wish the HOG's would get better and stay that way. sorry bf, not for me.

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Jul 27, 10 7:37 AM
"Find the items according to their function"? Are they serious? Does anyone at Big Fish even bother to edit these games? Not every game needs to be released, especially if they're blatantly awful.

silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by silverfiesta on Jul 27, 10 7:44 AM
Thanx, guys - you said it all - bad, badder and baddest!!!!! all rolled into one

tropdechats
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by tropdechats on Jul 27, 10 7:46 AM
Flat, unimaginative, BORING game. The plot, recounted through cartoons, is minimal and the cartoons exist solely for depicting in great detail the breasts of the heroine. I found that to be so insulting that it definitely made me dubious about the rest of the game. It would have had to be great to overcome those sexist illustrations.

And it is NOT great. It is very pedestrian: photographs of scenes where you have to find an object whose outline is shown to the left of the screen; spot the difference games -- always a negative for me; pointless mini-games.

This strikes me as yet another game produced in a hurry just to meet a deadline.

Hey, BF, here's a suggestion: Worry less about proudcing one game per day and focus instead on producing one good game per genre per week.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jul 27, 10 7:48 AM
This was offered by Playfirst in April 2009 - thats why some of you fishies thought it looks familiar.

Go to: