Re:Post any The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde technical issues here only

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 9, 10 9:03 AM
This is my second post on this game because I tried playing it on my home computer, and all I got where digital lines, going across the screen.
I am now over my uncles, and tried playing the trial on his computer, well it ran so slow it took 12 minutes, just to be able to put my name in, it is unplayable.
My uncles computer is new, all up to date with video drivers and DX, so it is definitely the GAME, that has serious issue.
And still no sign of a new build, or update in the game manager, for this game?

Re:Post any The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde technical issues here only

[Post New]by zsuzsikam on Aug 9, 10 6:07 PM
When I hit the play button, all I get is a jumping black screen. I would like to try this game, but loading it twice, I get the same thing. Can you tell me how to fix the problem?

1wil2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

The worst game I have encountered. When I try to click on items nothing happens yet if I use a hi

[Post New]by 1wil2 on Aug 13, 10 10:36 AM
The most frustrating game I have ever encountered. When I try to click on items nothing happens yet if I ask for a hint it highlights the same items and still does not let me collect them. I will not buy this game and deleted it after a few attempts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SR13
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by SR13 on Aug 24, 10 5:58 AM
lynnie11 wrote:In chapter 1-3, Opium Den, used a hint to look for a pocket watch. Told me it was a white thing (a hankie perhaps?) on left side of wall. Used another hint said the same thing. I quit game and started over, got to same place and this time hint showed me it was on a stool on bottom left of screen, which is where it was. I could play okay after that, but who would want to?? Bad, bad game! I know this is not a tech issue, but I do hope you guys read the forums. We do expect more from BFG than this poorly developed junk pile HOG. That being said, you've given us some really great games (you usually do) and it's sincerely appreciated.

I encountered the same problem with the pocketwatch and highlighted white thing (a butterfly perhaps?). The first two mini-puzzles would also not display properly and I had to skip them. Even when I went into the Puzzles option to play them separately from the main story, the same problem occured.
Too slow, poor graphics, hidden objects too easy and altogether a very lame game.
Have had many great games from BFG though- this one is just not your usual standard.

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Aug 29, 11 6:30 AM
lindaqqq wrote:When I press play all I get is a black screen

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Aug 29, 11 12:00 PM
"Slow", "Slow", "Slow", "Slow" . . . . . . . . . and "Slow". Dialog boxes and clicking objects takes a couple of minutes to move. I pressed one object and it did not move, so I pressed the "Hint" button and it took forever to move, with green hint lights and all. It seemed like a nice game but . . . . . . . . . . . .

Go to: