baffled1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy forum

[Post New]by baffled1 on Aug 6, 10 6:18 AM
nwl43 wrote:
baffled1 wrote:tangoecho, I'm inexactly the same position! Can't find the token anywhere, and the walkthrough didn't say anything about it either...............maybe someone will help us soon.

Go back to the day care area and click on the rocking horse to make it rock faster. The token will fall out.

You are a darling! Thank you so much for this.

Flywheel

[Post New]by jm8531 on Aug 6, 10 11:44 AM
I can't find the Flywheel. Does anyone know which room it is in? I've read through the Walkthrough (several times) and there is no mention of it. I've have noticed that a few other people have asked this same question, but no answers. Please help.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Flywheel

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 6, 10 11:51 AM
jm8531 wrote:I can't find the Flywheel. Does anyone know which room it is in? I've read through the Walkthrough (several times) and there is no mention of it. I've have noticed that a few other people have asked this same question, but no answers. Please help.

You don't actually have to find the flywheel. It's already on the generator sort of in the middle.

[Post New]by 4cheri on Aug 6, 10 4:45 PM
thanks - I am new I admit - and having difficulty -- Can't find the doorknob in the hall. what have i missed? thanks for the help.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 6, 10 4:52 PM
4cheri wrote:thanks - I am new I admit - and having difficulty -- Can't find the doorknob in the hall. what have i missed? thanks for the help.

Take the door knob from the door you used to enter the toy room.

LAMBOBAA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LAMBOBAA on Aug 6, 10 4:57 PM
Love this game and all of the Nightfall games. I bought it righy away!

[Post New]by mikenmanda on Aug 7, 10 7:46 AM
this is a great game i really enjoyed it and had to keep playing until i finished,my game credit was well spent on this game cant wait for the next part which there has got to be one because of the way the game ended thanks bf from one very happy customer

[Post New]by fluffysgame on Aug 8, 10 11:33 AM
ok--i csn't find anything to open the case in alan's office and can't find the copper wire to short out the electricity and save viggo---help...thanks

keylady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by keylady on Aug 8, 10 9:02 PM
shirlthecurl wrote:Just finished playing this game. I thought you had a bonus game at the end but have gone back in a few times and have to go through the whole episode of freeing Viggo again.what am I doing wrong

[Post New]by imobsessed on Aug 9, 10 6:49 AM
I can't find the laundry tokens for the washing machine.

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Aug 9, 10 6:54 AM
imobsessed wrote:I can't find the laundry tokens for the washing machine.

Click on the horse in the daycare.

guntherp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by guntherp on Aug 9, 10 5:22 PM
Love the game! But can't find the generator. Please help!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 9, 10 7:47 PM
guntherp wrote:Love the game! But can't find the generator. Please help!

In the maintenance hall on the wall behind those metal doors.

[Post New]by Tarheellover on Aug 10, 10 12:41 PM
I'm nearly to the end of the game, but I can't find the scissors to cut the blood tubes. Please help!

[Post New]by isabelswift on Aug 10, 10 1:11 PM
I've been all through the asylum and around the grounds and I can't find the fifth mirror. I've got the hand mirror, oval, round, oblong, but I know there's another one. Help!

Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy forum

[Post New]by jscottx on Aug 10, 10 2:12 PM
I cannot find Alex's office..can anyone help me?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 10, 10 2:16 PM
isabelswift wrote:I've been all through the asylum and around the grounds and I can't find the fifth mirror. I've got the hand mirror, oval, round, oblong, but I know there's another one. Help!

On the path to the lighthouse is a bird's nest. You have to knock it down with the pool cue which you get from the rec room. You will get a key. The key goes to a drawer in a table located in the east wing.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 10, 10 2:18 PM
jscottx wrote:I cannot find Alex's office..can anyone help me?

Go to bridge access. Ales's office is past the lion statue all the way to the right.

[Post New]by osidewood on Aug 10, 10 8:42 PM
i just started and cannot find the doorknob...i tried to get the one off the door that i opened to the toy room...please help..

[Post New]by isabelswift on Aug 11, 10 5:32 AM
nwl43 wrote:
isabelswift wrote:I've been all through the asylum and around the grounds and I can't find the fifth mirror. I've got the hand mirror, oval, round, oblong, but I know there's another one. Help!

On the path to the lighthouse is a bird's nest. You have to knock it down with the pool cue which you get from the rec room. You will get a key. The key goes to a drawer in a table located in the east wing.

Thanks, but I've got that one. I have a small round one, the hand mirror, an oval mirror and an octogonal mirror. It looks like there may be a large round one and that's the one I can't find. Help!

Go to: